Punishment

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
babysam1

Punishment

Post by babysam1 »

I was wondering if you do force diapering. I have the fantasy that I refuse to be put in a diaper by a mommy, but then you slip a laxative or something else in my drink so that I have to accept that I need one and am a baby. Let me know your thoughts!
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Oh sweetie pie...do we ever!!!

Lexus
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

That sounds like fun...laxative, enema, lots of juice and a broken bathroom....whatever it takes to get you to use that diaper...We sure do!
Mommy Tawny

Post by Mommy Tawny »

Yes, I think a glass of prune juice would do the trick too! If forced diapering is what you want, we can handle that honey.

Mommy Tawny
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Mommy Tawny mentioned prune juice in relation to pooping.

When I was growing up in the 1960s, my mother always added a little prune juice to a baby's bottle to ensure a healthy poop in their pants.

My mom always said,

"A little prune juice in the bottle,
makes a nice soft poop in the pants."

My mother somewhat obsessed with "healthy pooping" for babies.

She believed that the "soft pooping" was better for the baby then "hard pooping". I remember when she would change a dirty diaper, she would always make comments like, "she needs more prune juice in her bottle." My mom was always inspecting the poopy diaper for color and thickness. If the poop was too thick or hard, or off color, she would adjust the babies diet and formula to produce a "nice soft poop."

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.