The Diapering Mommy

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Little Stinky Britches

The Diapering Mommy

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

The Diapering Mommy

The Diapering Mommy always made soft motherly noises,
as she diapered the chubby infant.

While holding two blue teddy-bear diaper pins in her mouth,
She pulled the thick double diaper up between his chubby legs,
and snuggly diapered him with a safety pin through the thick fabric.

You were 10 Months-Old, standing up all by yourself, drooling and slobbering, when you paused for a moment and filled the seat of your pants. I remember how your chubby face turned red, and this made Susan smile a motherly smile.

"Marty's pooping his pants." She said, as if sharing a secret.

Of course it was no secret, what you were doing in your pants.
We were all sitting in Susan's living room watching you.

You stood next to the coffee table, grunting and making all kinds of tooting sounds in your pants as Susan laughed and giggled. She told me how she fed you broccoli that morning, and how broccoli always makes you toot when you fill your pants.

"Goodness gracious Marty! Are you grunt'n and a toot'n?
Yeah, somebody's awful busy in their britches. Goodness.
Look at Marty's face! Oh hims is getting so red. Such a red face!
Uh, oh, I know what Marty's doing. Hims doing hims business."

Your bright red face always made Susan smile.
She loved to watch you do your business in your pants.
Susan was the only Mother you ever knew.

The diapering Mommy always held two diaper pins in her mouth.
Her gentle hands pulled the diaper snuggly around your thighs,
as she tightly pinned the diaper and made soft motherly noises.

"Goodness. What's Mommy doing? Is she changing your pants?
Yeah, somebody messed their britches and Mommy smelled it.
Mommy smelled a poopie dydee. Yes hers did. Shooo, shoooo.
Babies need their pants changed when they mess their britches.
That's what mommies do. They change the poopie dydees.
When babies mess their britches, mommies change their pants."

When your Mother changed your pants,
it was as if the world was made new again.

Birds were singing, the sun was shining,
and your bottom bulged with fresh diapers and rubber pants.
The air was scented with powder, and everyone was smiling.

When your Mother changed your pants,
she always smiled a warm, mother smile.
There's nothing better then a freshly diapered baby,
cooing and jabbering, and smelling like baby powder.

THE END
Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

You are such a good writer. I've been reading your stories for years and I'm always amazed at how easily and passionately you capture the joy of being a baby, messing yourself and having a mommy who loves you and praises you and adores you for it. Your stories are like beautiful dreams for little ones like myself :oops: I want to add my own stories here because of you. They won't be copies of yours, but as a fellow baby who likes to make messes for mommy, there may be some similarities :wink:

I hope you don't mind me saying though, but why do you always write over your stories, starting a new story on top of an old one? I've always been a little sad over the years when you write a really good story but then start a new story on top of it, getting rid of half, if not all of it for the new story. It's just something I've always wondered about, and now that I've had the courage to join here, I wanted to ask. Please keep up your writing though. You have a real gift :D
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you! :D

The reason is that I re-write some my stories, not all, but some. I'm always changing this or that, and soon it becomes a new story. I'm in the middle of redoing this one, but several of them are finished and I'm not changing them.

By the way, I get my ideas of Mommies praising babies for messing their diapers from watching real mommies do this in real life. I try to use their words and inflections when I write my stories.

Thank you so much, and welcome! :D

By the way, I'll try to stop doing that in the future. I just figured that nobody cared, nobody read them, so it was no big deal. Now that I know you like them, I'll keep writing and keep the re-writes at a minimum.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Love your stories Marty :) I'm a bit obsessed with messy diapers and teasing baby for being such a poppy baby! Thank you for sharing sweetie :P