Hello

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Mommy Tawny

Hello

Post by Mommy Tawny »

I just want to say hello to everyone! This is Mommy Tawny and I am a new mommy here. I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you! :D

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo IM: phoneamommytawny

I love do all sorts of calls, so I hope to hear from all of you!

Hugs and Kisses,

Mommy Tawny
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Welcome Mommy Tawny! :D

And thank you for posting on the forums. Sadly, many mommies and babies are absent from these boards, so I'm glad that you took the time to introduce yourself. I work 6 days a week, so I don't post as often as I would like, but as you can see from my total post count over the years here, I have posted a lot.

Yes, I have been a member and a caller for many years. My name is Marty, or "baby Marty" or "Little Stinky Britches". I have called many mommies on this site, sadly, many of them are gone now, but I'm glad to see new mommies like yourself come on board. :D

My needs and fantasies are simple and pure. I see myself as an infant, between 6 and 10 months-old, in the 1950s, wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants. I love "Baby-Talk": the loving, playful sing-song way that mothers talk to their infants. And most of this "Baby-Talk" revolves around the mess I make in my pants after a bottle or high-chair feeding. :oops:

Again, welcome, I look forward to talking with you on the phone.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.