Babysitter

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
relaed

Babysitter

Post by relaed »

I come home to find out my parents are out for the night and have hired a babysitter. I'm obviously wearing a diaper and its wet. You think its cute and convince me into changing it.. Before bringing me to my little sisters nursery, you inject me with a drug that regresses me into a little girl. PM me for the rest of the role play - looking forward to our call! Hopefully you can phone a friend to come babysit with you :P
mommybarb

ooooh

Post by mommybarb »

well doesn't that sound like a fun time! I would love to role play that with you! i always enjoy a good babysitter role play in which i get to take advantage of submissives! i know the feeling of loving to relinquish control to someone else, so i always enjoy getting to do it to others! feel free to give me a call some time and we can play this scene together!

:)
XOXO,

Barb
DiaperGirlBrittney

Post by DiaperGirlBrittney »

Oooo sounds like so much fun! I love when I'm left alone with little ones; I can always make sure they do exactly what I want, otherwise they get naughty punishments! It's even more fun when I get to treat little boys like they are cute, pretty girls! Sounds like an exciting roleplay :twisted:
MommySusan

Roleplaying ftw

Post by MommySusan »

I love role playing, especially when the stories are so detailed. I love all things creative and fun. The mommies and babies on here have such great imaginations.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Mommy Susan, I love your name! :D

I knew many moms and pretty girls growing up in the 1960s named Susan.

When I was in diapers in 1959 through 1962, my mother had a friend named Susan who used to diaper me and change my pants when my mother was at work. My mother has always talked about how much I loved her friend Susan when I was in cloth diapers and rubber pants. :D

I look forward to calling you Mommy Susan! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyJackie

What a fun story

Post by MommyJackie »

And so many details! The details are what really make it fun. I hope you found someone to work with!