How do Mommies feel about long hair on boys?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
pinkluvs15

How do Mommies feel about long hair on boys?

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I was just wondering about this. How do mommies feel about long hair on boys?
My hair length is half-way down my back as it has always been. I hated hair cuts since I was a wee one, and my mom gave up after me pitching a fit in a barber chair all the time. She figured "why not?" after all that.

Yeah, I got teased a bit in school, but nothing bad.

Maybe this is a strange question, but maybe not. I don't know.
What do you mommies say? I'm just curious. Styles come in and out of fashion, and everyone has a preference.
cousinjenna

Love long hair on baby

Post by cousinjenna »

I'm a mommy/babysitter, and I love long hair on baby...especially sissy baby. I love to put your hair in pig tails and pretty hair clips :P
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I absolutely LOVE long hair on my sissy baby! I like to buy all sorts of hair clips, ribbons and bows to put in my sissies hair :) so the longer the better!
pinkluvs15

Wow!

Post by pinkluvs15 »

That's an impressive collection of ribbons and bows. I had a girlfriend some time ago that would French-braid my hair when it was wet after washing, and then after it dried, brush it out. Talk about volume! :)
She would put ribbons in my hair, and I didn't care. I liked it!
I guess I'm a sissy baby. I think I've known it all along. :)
How wonderful!
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

I have long hair but I'm not a sissy. Contrary to what some people might say long hair is not inherently feminine.
MommyLiz

Post by MommyLiz »

I love long hair on everyone, boy or girl, sissy or toughie. Long hair is natural and beautiful :)
Milf doesn't begin to describe me
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I think I actually look more masculine with long hair. A while back when I had a Buzz cut I went out to a bar and some short haired woman in a vest started hitting on me. Like Hello I'm 6 foot 3
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

It is quite interesting to see just how much of a difference something as seemingly simple as a hair style or length can influence things. As some of the mommies said before, I think we all really enjoy long hair because we get to do all sorts of lovely things with it! But differences in hair does not mean differences in love for me, at all!
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I recently started growing my hair again for just that. For Mommy to be able to put cute little baby girl hair clips in and style my hair.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

i love long hair on guys :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Long hair on baby boys is adorable :) When was the last time you cut your hair? Do you take good care of it? I would think it would be fun for mommy to put baby in the bath with me and wash your long hair :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love long hair on boys and girls. I know that Alyssa and I will have a fun time experimenting with all different hair accessories and hair styles. Curly. straight, up or down. My Alyssa is always so beautiful. :D
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

*blushes* awww fankies Mommy!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl