baby items

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
babygina

Baby item meaning baby

Post by babygina »

My fondness items that MEAN baby to me is a combination of items.items being MY diapers eith cloth of disposables,diaper pins if cloth diapers,my plastic panties,my pacifiers,and my baby bottles.
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
dapman

Post by dapman »

I don't want to have to pick...I love all my baby stuff!!! :lol:
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

I think i still have my blanket and my favorite stuffed kitty to make me feel very secure and babyish. Got to hold on to the good stuff.
Mommy Josie

Oh so true

Post by Mommy Josie »

You all have a great answer for this question...for me it is having my big soft diaper...but oh no the blankie is also so nice and soft against my skin...Josie... :)
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Wow, there are so many good ideas. I always tell my ABDL's to get more baby things when they are out. Mostly they stick with diapers, bottles and pacis. But I think filling your enviorment with the blankeys, stuffed animals, bright pastel colored stuff helps to establish that all time baby feeling!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I'm with you Becca - I like telling ABies to get three items (babies choice) that they like when they go down the diaper/baby isle. I'm always interested to see what they choose. One loves baby lotion/powder/oil - it's the smell that he really loves and makes him feel very babyish. Another liked the baby pins - so much so that he carries one in his pocket all the time, so he can reach in anytime he wants and be reminded of his baby side.

Gina
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you all for replying, it's great to hear the opinions and answers.
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

Disposable diapers and my blankie
pinkluvs15

Best of both worlds

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I have had the pleasure of not only cloth diapers and plastic panties, but also Pampers.
Sometimes it was easier for Mom with Pampers when I was a wee tot, but mostly I wore cloth diapers and plastic panties.
One thing is for sure: I loved my diapers. I took a while for me to train because of this. I just didn't want to give up my diapers.
Yeah, I never gave up on diapers :)
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Disposable diapers, my paci, my blankie and my Teddy Bear. plus some fun plastic toys for bath time
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Disposable diapers bring so much joy to so many babies and mommies alike. :) Bless those crinkly, cozy lil buggers.
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

My Paci, My two cute stuffed animals, Bottles, and of course my crinkly diapers and baby outfits. Haven't gotten a rattle yet though.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I have to say I concur with Miss 'Lyssa!! Diapers, bottles, pacis crinkly diapers, onesies...those are the "baseline" lol
Nanny Ella
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Alyssa, you are such a smart and helpful little girl..So proud!
I will also agree you need the basic's first and foremost! But I love Pampers diapers and baby wipes.