Mommy Liz says Hi

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
MommyLiz

Mommy Liz says Hi

Post by MommyLiz »

For all who haven't met me, I'm MommyLiz aka Lizabeth :) I love ABDLs and all aspects of being a mommy. I can be as sweet as honey or dominate you anyway you need. I am a sweet southern girl but full of spirit and know how to discipline if need be. Feel free to ask me anything. I am very open-minded and giving. :)
Remember Mommy Loves you
Love MommyLiz
Milf doesn't begin to describe me
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Lizabeth, it's so nice to see you back! :D

We have all missed you so much! :D

I remember all the great calls we had, and that soft, Southern accent you have! Every baby in diapers loves Mommy Lizabeth! :D

Welcome back Lizabeth! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs15

Wow! A sweet Southern Girl!

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Southern girls sure know how to take care of their little ones! Maybe discipline can be a bit rough at times, but they can also be very tender and caring, and also quite protective. No one stands in the way of them and their babies :)
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Aww, Mommy Liz, it looks like you have a few babies who really missed having you around! Isn't it sweet how much they love us and look forward to us returning? Your own little fan club, how exciting! And your sweet southern voice obviously stuck in their mind. :) You must be a great mommy. But here at Phone A Mommy, we are all pretty wonderful hehe
XOXO,

Barb
goodboybasil

Post by goodboybasil »

mommybarb wrote:But here at Phone A Mommy, we are all pretty wonderful hehe
Ain't that the truth? ;)

I think it's really nice of you to say such sweet things to your fellow Mommy. I think I want to be in Mommy Barb's fan club--I need to get a pair of pom-poms and write some cheers!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Goodboybasil, thank you sweetie! I'm glad you agree :) I am always supportive of the mommies and all of the ladies around here. We are a team, doing our best to take care of our little ones! We wouldn't get very far by tearing each other down. I would love to have you cheering for me, hun! Hehehe. You sound like a very sweet, very fun baby and I would greatly enjoy seeing your smiling face rooting for me!
XOXO,

Barb
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

YES! Totally agree with Mommy Barb we are all wonderful mommies and love to take special care of all of our ABDL's. This place is a great place and you will find that one mommy or even two or three that fit your special ABDL needs. :D :lol:

xoxo
Mommy Candy