I'm different...

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Diaperme2mommy

I'm different...

Post by Diaperme2mommy »

Hello! I would like to first say thank you for this website and all of you out there who supports the ABDL lifestyle.

I am coming more to terms with my fantasies after denying them so many years. They are very specific and different than most people's. It is completely sexual experience for me.

There are plenty of mommies on here and I am not sure what kind of mommy I am looking for. Getting to have a personal relationship over the phone is something that I long to have with a mommy.

Basically, I need a mommy who takes care of my sexual urges and treats me lovingly like a baby as she does. Oh, and lots of diapers with NO messes. Well, except for the white stuff that mommy makes me squirt.

I am not sure how common my fantasy is though. Any help?
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

That's exactly the kind of mommy I need. I want a sexy spoiling mommy who will breastfeed me, play with me, change my diapers, take bubblebaths with me, and even stroke and suck on baby boy's peepee and balls and let me put my hard peepee inside mommy's pussy. The same pussy I came out of
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Awwwww! You sweet babies sound like just the types that I would be lucky to have in my nursery! I love getting to take care of my little ones. Diaperme2mommy, your fantasy is quite common! I have a few little ones that I take care of their sexual needs in their diapers without them making any other sort of messes!

And toddlermitch, oooooh. Your fantasy sounds soo nice as well! Taking bubble baths with my babies is something that I love to do so much. And touching and loving on them until they get soo excited for me is always such a treat. ;)
XOXO,

Barb
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

mommy Barb is right. The sexual urges you have Diaperme2mommy and toddlermitch are not as uncommon as you may think. :o I have had several of my own like this to take care of. I must say I do enjoy the sexual part of any fantasy or play for you all. It has always been extremely fun for me to get to be a sexy mommy, or nannie, sister, anyone! lol. You all get the idea. :D
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

The other Mommies are right, a lot of those fantasies are pretty common. And even if they weren't, it's still okay because it's not hurting anyone and it's something that you enjoy!
Barbie <3
MommySabrina

Post by MommySabrina »

Your fantasies are shared by a lot of people out there. Get out and explore your fantasy, you're in the right place for that! There are a lot of great Mommies here who can help you out along the way :)
Mommy Sabrina
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Diaperme2mommy I hope you have found a fantastic mommy to take care of all of your urges :) If she ever needs someone to watch you for her, I'd love to have you in my nursery for all sorts of fun and games...
Nanny Ella
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Aw, DiaperMe2Mommy, look at how many replies you got! Between myself and all of the other mommies, you really have a little fan club cheering you on now! :) See?? It is not nearly as uncommon as it seems like you initially thought. I hope that this makes you feel much better about everything and that you find a mommy to have fun with and give you what you need very soon!
XOXO,

Barb
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I am more of a Dommy Mommy and I enjoy diaper punishment and discipline!