Cursed

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
thehigh

Cursed

Post by thehigh »

I got such a nice response on my last story that I thought I'd share this one, too. Like all of my previous stories, it's from mommy's POV. I'd intended to have this made into an audio by one of the mommies but I think it's maybe just a little too long and complicated. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to respond to these (even thought I know they're not exactly the usual fare around here.) Special thanks to mommy Crissy for being a fan and encouraging me to post more.

Cursed

Chapter one: The Curse

Oh, Honey, don’t laugh at me! It’s not funny! Ever since that ugly old witch put a hex on me I’ve been incontinent! I know it was immature of me to laugh at her and say those nasty things behind her back, and I probably do deserve some kind of punishment… but this is going too far!

You’ve got no idea how embarrassing it is for me, honey… I’ve got practically no control anymore! Now whenever I get the urge to go, I’ve only got about 20 seconds to make it to the toilet. I’ve probably peed my pants a dozen times this week alone… and that’s not the worst part, either.

Honey, please stop laughing! I’m a beautiful, mature and powerful woman! Do you know how embarrassing it is for a woman of my standing to lose control of her bowels, let alone in public?! The urge was so strong I just couldn’t hold it back! I had an accident right there in the middle of my big presentation! My boss, his boss, the regional manager—all of them sat there and watched me dump a major load into my pants! One minute I was in complete control and every eye in the room was on me...

And then, without warning, I got that familiar rumble in my tummy; that gurgling cramp I’ve known my entire life-- only a hundred times stronger than I’ve ever felt before. Within moments it was beyond my control. Do you have any idea how mortifying it was when I started tooting in front of them? Stop laughing! It was soooo embarrassing, honey! Of course, they politely ignored it at first… but after the third fart in five minutes they were all beginning to chuckle.

Who could have believed things could get even worse? When my stomach began to rumble again, I blushed and pressed on. But my tummy just kept on gurgling and I realized it wasn’t just another fart. There was a cramp, a rolling in my bowels. And then I had to go worse than I can ever remember. I’m serious, honey— just a couple of seconds after I felt the first cramps, I was in dire straits! With a squeal, I reached back and grabbed my butt-cheeks. Sweat dribbled down my forehead, and I was clenching my buns as hard as I could. I tried to carry on, but everyone knew something was wrong; I was prancing in place with my butt cheeks clenched tightly. That’s right: the entire office saw me doing the potty dance!

I thought about excusing myself and making a run for the toilet, desperately baby-stepping my way to the potty with my butt cheeks clamped-- but it was already too late. My buns were clenched as tightly as they’d go, but it wasn’t enough to keep me from uncontrollably pooping my slacks, the gooey mudslide exploding into the seat of my pants. Another contraction in my stomach doubled me over. I heard myself fart-- my panties ballooned behind me, the mess filling them nearly to the waistband at the back.

I peeked back over my shoulder. The seat was lumpy and distended, but the worst part of it was the stain: A massive brown patch all across the seat and trailing down my thighs. It looked like someone had pulled out the waistband and emptied a big bucket of mud into the seat.

Of all the days to be wearing white, huh?

I ran out as quickly as I could, the mess squishing in the seat of my pants, laughter ringing out behind me. I raced through the office, every head turning as I passed. I could feel every eyeball on the big brown stain on my bum as I went by. By the time I reached the elevator, the entire office was up in arms.

Finally, I made it to the car. Putting an empty grocery bag on the driver’s seat, I sat gingerly behind the wheel, grimacing when I felt the load squish beneath me. Stiffly, trying to keep my rear end as still as possible, I shifted into gear and took off.

Chapter two: the Curse Gets Worse

After I got home, I peeled myself out of my messy pants and panties and tossed them right into the garbage. After a long, hot shower, I threw on a pair of dark sweats and granny panties in case I had another accident. Then I got in the car and went to see the witch.

Mrs. Henderson answered the door and invited me in with a strange smile. I had to admit that my description of her as an “ugly old witchâ€￾ was probably unfair. To be honest, I was actually a little jealous of her. Immediately, I threw myself on her mercy. I abandoned all dignity as I begged her to undo the curse. I tried to control myself, but I wound up blubbering and groveling on the floor in front of her. “Please… I swear I’ve learned my lesson,â€￾ I begged.

But she only smirked and raised an eyebrow, clearly amused by my distress. “Learned your lesson? You have the nerve, after insulting me like a child, to come in here and blubber and cry and beg forgiveness like a sniveling toddler?â€￾ Smiling coldly, she pointed to her lap. “I’ll give you something to whine about, you little crybaby!â€￾

I wanted to get up and run. Instead, I rose and slowly approached her right side, like I was in a trance. She pulled me across her lap, and instantly, she began spanking my bottom in slow, measured strokes. Her palm clapped loudly across the seat of my sweat pants, and even though it didn’t hurt too much, I began sobbing even louder.

Without warning, she tugged down my pants and panties in one fell swoop. I gasped, the cool breeze on my bare butt making me blush. She began spanking me again. I reached back to block her, but she simply pinned my wrist against the small of my back with her free hand. Now totally helpless, I could only squeal and sob and kick my legs behind me. She reddened my backside without mercy.

Finally, she was finished. I leapt to my feet and tugged my pants and panties back up over my sore bottom. I must have looked like a two year old standing there bawling my eyes out and rubbing my freshly spanked tushy.

“Now for the finishing touch!â€￾ Laughing, she snapped her fingers.

Suddenly, I felt a little drafty. Looking down I gasped sharply. No! It couldn’t be true!

A nearby mirror confirmed my worst fears. It’s impossible, I thought. I know that I was wearing sweats when I came in here, I know I was!

The woman in the mirror looked like me, but she was dressed like a giant baby! She had a big pink bonnet on her head, and a tiny bib that only called attention to her luscious bare breasts. Below her waist she wore a comically huge diaper that crinkled loudly with her every move. And for her feet, a pair of dainty little baby booties.

I turned again to face Mrs. Henderson. I wanted to beg one last time, but her gaze froze my voice in my throat. “Now,â€￾ she said pleasantly, “if you’re a good girl, you can come back in six months and we’ll see if you’ve learned your lesson or not. Now run along baby, or I’ll tan you bottom again!â€￾

Terrified, I grabbed my purse and ran out the door.

It was a perfect summer day, and more than a few of the neighbors were out in their front yards or packing up their cars to go somewhere. Everyone stopped and stared, and I blushed furiously, feeling like a fool. I waddled to the car as quickly as the bulk between my legs allowed, diaper crinkling behind me. I ripped open my purse and frantically fished around for my keys. My blood turned cold when I saw that the contents of my pursed had been altered along with my outfit. Instead of my pocketbook, make-up, and cell-phone, it now contained cheap plastic toys, baby-powder, and a few spare pampers. Worst of all, the keys were nowhere to be found.

What could I do? I waddled home as fast as I could. I’m pretty sure everyone in the neighborhood saw me, and I know I saw more than a few laughing. Well, wouldn’t you?

When I got home, I ran upstairs, threw open the closet, and screamed. All my clothes were gone! In their place were rows of frilly little girl dresses, onsies, and footed sleepers with a drop hatch in the back. My dresser was filled with grown up panties and lingerie just that morning. Now it was just stacks of diapers and plastic pants!

My money, my ID, my credit cards… they’re all gone. The witch had covered every angle. The woman that was is no more. She’s turned me into a powerless adult baby!

Oh honey, you have to help me! You have to go over there and tell her I’m not a little girl! C’mon, honey… you have no idea how embarrassing this is for me! I can’t take these diapers another minute… let alone another six months! I look ridiculous!

(Stomach rumbles)

Oh! My tummy feels funny…

(Stomach rumbles)

Oh no… I think I gotta go poopy! Honey, quick, you’ve gotta help me to the potty! We have to get this diaper off before I…

(Farting noises)

Oh no! Oh yuck! Honey! I just went poopy in my diaper! I couldn’t hold it! I feel… I feel like a messy big baby! I… I want my dirty diaper changed! WWAAHH! DAAAADDDY! Me make poopy didee! Will you change my diapy daddy?
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

Great story! Very detailed and a lot of fun to read.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Love your style of writing :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

What a great story :) You are very good at this baby boy
thehigh

Post by thehigh »

Thanks so much, all of you! You really shouldn't praise me like this-- it just gives me wicked ideas! :twisted:
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

What a great story!
Barbie <3