Diaper Hypnosis

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!

Should I use diaper hypnosis

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4
poopypampers

Diaper Hypnosis

Post by poopypampers »

Should I start using hypnosis to further my addiction to diapers?
Last edited by poopypampers on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Ooooh, what a fun question! I think that from what I have read on your posts, you really do enjoy being a diaper lover. That being the case, I would definitely say that since you love it so much, you would only love it more by looking into hypnosis to make you feel more dependence and enjoyment from them. Of course it is your choice, but if it something that would make you happy, I think you should certainly do it!
XOXO,

Barb
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

Oh definitely! If you love diapers than what could be better than loving them even more?
Barbie <3
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

No, it won't work.

You either "have" this "thing" or you don't.

A few years ago, I told a girlfriend about my little secret, and of course, it led to our breakup. But before she moved out, she did an odd thing: she diapered herself with my cloth diapers and rubber pants.

The result? Nothing.

She said, quote; "I don't get it. I don't feel anything. It just feels weird to wear them. How can you get pleasure from wearing these diapers?"

Of course she didn't "feel" anything, because mentally she is not a 10 month-old baby trapped in 1959 wearing a poopy diaper. (Like me)

I first felt these "feelings" toward diapers and rubber pants at the early age of five. I can never remember a time when I didn't want to be a baby in the 1950s pooping my pants for my loving pretty mommy.

You either have these feelings, or you don't. Hypnosis will NOT make you anymore of a baby then you already are, and have been all of your life.

(NOTE: many "diaper lovers" first become aware of their feelings around the age of puberty, around 14 or 15 years old. Adult babies however (like myself) usually experience these feelings at a much younger age, like around 5 or 6 years old, so our babyish feelings are much more deep-seated and encompass our emotional state and mental outlook.)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.