Potty Training Accidents

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
goodnite444

Potty Training Accidents

Post by goodnite444 »

Hello Mommies,

I was wondering how you guys would react to a potty training accident, whether it be in public, at home, or may be a game of "hold it until I say otherwise" :) IF there poor little sissy was desperate would you help them get to a potty for it to be "just a little too late?" or would you watch the sissy squirm until an accident happens? Really looking to come up with some good ideas if anyone has any!!! thanks so much!!!!
pinkluvs15

I still wet

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yeah, I still wet. I have dreams where I'm trying to use the potty/toilet. I often end up wetting. I now wear diapers for bed time. I'm a heavy sleeper.
I remember a girlfriend when I wet the bed when we both in bed, and she asked me if she wanted if I wanted to be diapered. I was so ashamed, but she knew of my diapers and plastic pants I kept under the bed.
Yeah, I was afraid of being outed, but she was gentile with me. And then she pulled out my stash. It was humiliating at first, but she diapered me.
Such nice memories :)
cousinjenna

It depends

Post by cousinjenna »

It depends on what mood I'm in and whether or not my baby has been good or not that day.
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

I agree with jenna, it depends on the circumstances. If I know my baby has been trying really hard, then I wouldn't be too upset about an accident. But if my baby is just being stubborn I would have a very different reaction.
Barbie <3
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

I enjoy this scenario when there's no potty around, and the mommy actually encourages me to pretend that the pull up is a diaper, and to just do the deed in my pants. The feeling of being given permission is something that makes it very exciting for me.
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

*nods* I agree with the other mommies. Every bABy is different. I take time to get to know my little ones, including knowing when they are being naughty!
Nanny Ella