Mommy Calls

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Mommy Calls

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Whats your favorite kind of call? Favorite scenario?
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Oh this is a good one! Well, for me...huh, I'm not sure if I have a favorite! Obviously I adore diaper changes (they often take a nice long time as I describe every detail of what I am doing...), and sometimes, depending on the little one, that can lead into some bottom play ;)

I also like sissification, dressing my little ones up in frilly pink dresses and treating like the little girls they are. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't like being dominant too ;)
Nanny Ella
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

There are so many scenarios, so many calls that I love, that it is hard to name a single one. One of my favorite scenarios though is what I call "discovery of a poopy diaper."

A group of mothers are sitting in a living room talking, as their babies play on the floor nearby. Then suddenly, the air is thickened with the smell of poop and all the moms smile motherly smiles at each other, wondering who it is that needs a changing. :oops:

Your Mother, suspecting that it is you who needs a diaper change, walks over to where you are playing, and in front of the other moms in the room, pulls open the back your diaper/baby pants and confirms her suspicions. :oops:

Then your Mother changes your dirty diaper in front of everyone, as they all smile and giggle at your poopy bottom. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.