Any Baby-Talking Mommies?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Little Stinky Britches

Any Baby-Talking Mommies?

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Mommies..... I have a question.

Which of you Mommies are experienced with, or highly enjoy, "Baby-Talking" to your babies?

Some call it "Baby-Talk", others call it "mother-ese", or "cooing", but it is that silly, playful, sing-song motherly way of talking to a baby.

Example: "Hims is awful stinky. Poor widdle baby, hims got a poopy dydee. Hims is a stink'n. Shooo!"

After calling more Mommies then I can remember, I have found over the years that some Mommies love "Baby-Talking" to babies, while others do not. Some Mommies are very good at it, and very experienced with Baby-Talking in a silly, sing-song way, while other Mommies are not. (Like Mommies in real life talk to their diapered little ones.) :D

In the past here at Phone-A-Mommy, some of the sweetest Baby-Talkers were Lizabeth, Josie, Sara, and Lily.

So to all of our new Mommies here, Susan, Barb, Jackie, etc., which of you are experienced with, and enjoy silly, playful, "Baby-Talk" when diapering your big babies? 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Mommy_Susan

Post by Mommy_Susan »

I just LOVE doing baby talk! I don't think there is anything better than doing all that cute little baby talk when changing a diaper and blowing raspberries on the belly when I am done! Every time I'm done, I can't wait to do it again & again!
Hugs & Snuggles,
Mommy Susan
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you Mommy Susan! :D

I'm calling you today, Saturday 1/9/16. 8)
(Are you taking calls today?)

Anyway, a few weeks ago I talked to a "little birdie" at Phone-A-Mommy and she told me wonderful things about you Susan and two other Mommies. She said I would love having you read my baby stories to me during a call. This "little birdie" (confidential informant) at Phone-A-Mommy knows what I like in a phone call with a Mommy, so she highly recommended you Susan. (And this little birdie knows I love Baby-Talk".) ;)

I can't wait to call you today Mommy Susan! :)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I'm with Mommy Susan - I love baby talking with my little biddy babies and playing silly willy games when we change da lil' pee pee dia-pee.
Nanny Ella