Dear Mommy Susan

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Little Stinky Britches

Dear Mommy Susan

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I wanted to take the time to tell you how much I loved our phone call over a week ago. You are one of the most amazing Mommies I have ever spoken to.... which is why I have been so sad and depressed lately. :cry:

I was told that you had a family emergency and you had to take some time off work. I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. I guess it's selfish of me to be sad because you had to take some time off. I think babies (big ones and small ones) tend to be selfish and self-centered: me, me, me. :lol:

But seriously Susan, I have missed you terribly. It is rare to find a Mommy that you "click" with. I found in your voice, your way of reading my story, the baby-talk, the inflection, everything. I love everything about the way you have of talking to a baby. 8)

Perhaps your voice reminds me of someone long ago, who used to change my pants as a baby. A babysitter, an aunt, mom's friend, a neighbor? Who knows. Whatever it is, your voice and your way of talking to a baby is the key that fits my lock. :D

A little about me.....

I started calling Phone Mommies back in 1994. I've called more then I can remember. When I discovered this site, back in 2007, I was overwhelmed with joy! And some Mommies I "clicked" with, and others I did not. But even the Mommies that I don't "click" with, I still enjoy talking with them and I still enjoy the call. But it's that "click" that is few and far between.

Maybe 10 to 20 % of ALL of the Phone Mommies I have called over the years, are those Mommies that I "click" with or bond with. :shock:

And Mommy Susan, I definitely felt that "click" with you! :lol:

My phone call with you was like.......

C-L-I-C-K....... THE KEY IS NOW OPENING THE LOCK. :D

Mommy Susan, please come back soon! I miss you dearly! :cry:

I LOVE YOU MOMMY SUSAN!!!!

I hope and pray that everything is alright,
in your little corner of the nursery tonight. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Hello..... Mommy Susan....... Are you out there? :roll:

Just checking in to see if you have returned to Phone-A-Mommy after what seems like an awfully long absence. (At least it feels awfully long to me because I miss you so much. :cry: )

Please come back soon Mommy Susan! :cry:

I would call you EVERY DAY if you were back here again.
(I might go broke, but hey, you only live once.) :wink:

I miss you Mommy Susan. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

aww we all love mommy susan and hope she comes back real soon.