Assignments

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
Victoriah Nichole Little

Assignments

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Some Mommies like to hand out punishments. What if Baby had to do a writing assignment, and submit it to a board here? Or, what if Baby had to write out a punishment report and post it here?

Perhaps also, some Mommies would want to post assignments to be done every once in awhile? Maybe we do the assignment and then call you to say how it went? Maybe part of the assignment IS to call. Just an idea.
MommieSara

Punishments

Post by MommieSara »

Great Idea, lil' Vickie!
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

What a little smartie diapie you are. You have great ideas, we will have to check with Mommy Maddy and see what she thinks. :)

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Thank you :-) :: Blush ::
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Good idea, I think a lot of the babies would like that.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well I do like this since it would add to the Baby experience and also keep the Baby on task and in check....

On second thought maybe not a good idea *giggles*

And then the assignment can take the place of a spanking *laughs*

Baby Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Re: Assignments

Post by Crissy »

my favorite is forced age regression!!
MommyJackie13

Re: Assignments

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Assigning writing tasks is always fun, I think being encouraged to write out your sissy or baby thoughts helps you embrace them more. And Mommy loves to hear whats going on in that cute little head of yours.