diaper

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.

Is diaper exposure ok??

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4
poopypampers

diaper

Post by poopypampers »

diapers
Last edited by poopypampers on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Hi Chris!

What a good question! I think that this can be confusing for a lot of people who are learning about and getting to know their love for diapers! It is a great world to get familiar with and get to know yourself within! The only way to find out if you truly love it is to keep learning more about it! I think you are doing well to find out more and to get to know the things that you like. :) Best of luck, honey!
XOXO,

Barb
poopypampers

Diaper exposed Chris Challe

Post by poopypampers »

Hi mommybarb and thanks for answering my question. That gives me more confidence to expose myself to the world to show everyone what I truly am. Thank you
Last edited by poopypampers on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love exposing my baby in his diapers :) sometimes just the threat of exposing my aby is enough to bring big tears to aby's eyes :P
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love the idea of taking baby out in public and in a diaper. I even like the idea of changing you in public :)
phoneamommymichelle

diaper exposure

Post by phoneamommymichelle »

I believe it is fine
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

Of course!
Barbie <3
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well having been changed in a public setting, I will say it is both exhilarating and a bit humiliating at the same time, but I wouldn't change a thing and I would do it again in a heartbeat with the right Mommy.

Baby Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

You're welcome, sweetie! I am so glad the advice helped you to feel more comfortable and excited about being proud and showing off who you are! :)
XOXO,

Barb
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Im kept in very short dresses so that my thick disposable diapers are almost always exposed.

Luv and hugs
Patti
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Patti, I love the picture!! Such an adorable outfit from the ruffles to the tights and mary janes. And I see that diaper under there, cutie! Hehe. Very cute!
XOXO,

Barb