Baby Pictures

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Little Stinky Britches

Baby Pictures

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Baby Pictures

On the top shelf of his mom's closet, was the thing that most boys in the third grade fear the most: Mom's baby pictures.

Nothing could be more embarrassing to a third grader then pictures of him when in was in diapers going to the bathroom in his pants. Marty didn't even like to think about such things, but his Mother loved to talk about those bye-gone days of diapers.

One day after school, Marty brought home his new girlfriend Emily. His mom loved Emily right from the start, making them both lemonade, as the children sat in the living room.

"Emily, would you like to see some cute baby pictures of Marty? Back when Marty was in diapers and rubber pants?"

The third grader blushed from embarrassment as Emily said yes, and giggled in anticipation. Marty knew what was coming, and dreaded the thought that Emily would see him in diapers.

Soon his Mother was back with the photo albums and Emily sat next to her on the couch as his Mother opened the book, and showed the embarrassing pictures.

The first picture showed Marty when he was 6 months-old, laying naked on his Mother's bed, as she powdered his chubby bottom with baby powder! The picture was so embarrassing! :oops:

You could see Marty's mom in the photograph holding two blue diaper pins in her mouth as she powdered his bottom with baby powder. Emily was smiling and giggling at the naked baby, as Marty's mom described the scene in the photo.

"This was baby Marty when he was around 6 months-old. His Grandma and I always powdered his bottom when we changed his pants in those days. Marty would coo and jabber, and kick his legs in excitement. And sometimes he tooted when you powdered his bottom with baby powder."

Emily was laughing and giggling!
And Marty was so embarrassed! :oops:

The third grader couldn't believe the pictures or the funny stories his mommy was telling her. Emily wanted to know more: "Did he toot a lot as a baby?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" His Mother said, smiling at the third grader's question. "He tooted a lot when he was in diapers."

"About the time we started him on solid food, we noticed a little more noise in the diaper department after a feeding in the highchair. By the time he was around 9 months-old, Marty would always toot up a storm just before he filled his britches."

Emily giggled. Filled his britches?
She had never heard that phrase before.

NOT YET FINISHED. STILL WRITING/RE-WRITING 2/14/16

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Once again Little Stinky Britches delivers a great story :) I love how baby Marty was so embarrassed in front of his new fried. Baby Marty loves to toot in his diaper. I cant wait for part 2.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Wow what a wonderful story !! I absolutely loved it! It was soo great! I wanted to keep reading and reading!! agree with mommy Ava!! I can't wait for the next part to come out !!!!!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I hope little stinky britches is still with us? I have not seen him in a while and I love his stories. I hope you're still here Stinky britches and you finifh this great story :)