Toots and Steamers

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Little Stinky Britches

Toots and Steamers

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Toots and Steamers

In Miss Kathie's Infant Room, the teachers had all kinds of funny names for what babies did in their pants. With 7 infants in diapers, Miss Kathie and the other teachers were always smelling gas and poop throughout the day, as the babies winded their tummies and filled their pants.

Several times a day Miss Kathie would get a whiff of "something" and then lift the baby up and sniff her bottom to see if it's gas of poop.

Miss Kathie always called them, "toots and steamers."

Once upon a time, there was a pretty mommy named Mrs. Hanson who had five little ones in diapers and rubber pants. Mrs. Hanson's house always smelled like poop and baby powder, because the babies at Mrs. Hanson's house were all bottle-fed babies, who dirtied their diapers after each and every bottle feeding.

Mrs. Hanson loved Bottle-Fed Babies!

But oh did they stink! Shooo-wee!

When a bottle-fed baby filled their britches, they also filled Mrs. Hanson's living room with the pungent smell of a freshly pooped diaper. This always let Mrs. Hanson know that "somebody" had pooped in their pants and now needed a diaper change.

Mrs. Hanson loved bottle-fed babies.

One morning, a new baby came into the infant room, his name was William, and he was the biggest baby Mrs. Hanson had ever saw. Weighing 32 pounds, with rolls of baby fat, William was a soft round butterball, who was most definitely a bottle-fed baby.

Later that morning, when William was playing on the floor with the other babies, he felt that familiar feeling of fullness that all bottle-fed babies get before a bowel movement.

William tried to ignore the feeling of fullness and pressure in his tummy as he crawled over to Mrs. Hanson who was feeding another baby. William was able to pull himself up next to the sofa, before he surrendered to the growing pressure in his tummy, as he felt a familiar warmth and fullness in the seat of his pants.

As William now eagerly pushed and grunted his breakfast into the seat of his britches, his chubby face turned red as a beet, as a long, tattletale grunt was heard throughout Mrs. Hanson's house. Grunting sounds always made Mrs. Hanson smile, as she swiveled her head in William's direction, to see who was pooping their pants.

Oh did he stink! Shooo-wee William!

Mrs. Hanson was making her rounds, checking in with all the babies in their walkers and exersaucers, she got a whiff of poop near William's exersaucer as he bounced and played with his toys.

When Mrs. Hanson leaned over William to get a better whiff of the odor she was smelling, a thick, pungent smell of poop wafted up to her nose. William was most definitely a bottle-fed baby.

"Uh, oh, I think Billy just filled his britches. Shooo-wee somebody stinks! Goodness gracious Billy!"

TUESDAY MORNING, 3/1/16 COMPLETE RE-WRITE, DIFFERENT STORY, NOT FINISHED. 3/1/16.
Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 29 times in total.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I love the songs and the sing-song voices you use in your stories. What I'd love to hear either before or at the beginning of a call, is how the melody sounds in your head :) I love to sing all sorts of songs for little ones, and I make up words a lot :)
Nanny Ella
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Humm..... Mommy can read my mind as well as change my poopy pants. :lol:

Ella, that is exactly my plan when I call you again with this story (when I finish it.) I was planning to tell you how it sounds in my head at the beginning of our next call. 8)

"I'm a Little Stinkpot", is really the same sing-song nursery rhyme as "I'm a Little Teapot." Do you remember that nursery rhyme? I sure do, that's why I thought this would be cute. :wink:

I can't wait to have you read this to me! :D

You are an awesome Mommy Ella!

Thank you so much!
8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.