Play? Or "play?"

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyEllaMadison

Play? Or "play?"

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I'm very curious about what bABies like on their phone calls. Do you like a nurturing mommy who will treat you exactly like a baby? Or do you like a more "adult" element to it?
Nanny Ella
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I like both
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question Nanny Ella! :D

For me, it is EXACTLY like a baby, a real baby. :oops:

Why? Why do I not like the more "adult element"????

Well, here's why.

I take issue with people who call this a "sexual fetish" or who think that those of us who call you Mommies are just, "getting off over the phone."

No question, that there are pleasures and joys that come from wearing and using diapers and being babied by a phone mommy. Yes, there is pleasure, but there is a lot more to it then just that. For many of us, this "thing" (whatever you call it) embodies our entire emotional and mental state. For many of us, this is NOT sexual, or a way to "get off" over the phone. :shock:

Take me for example.

When I was 6 years old, I was stealing diapers and rubber pants from diaper bags or neighbor's homes. Secretly, I would stuff the diapers down my underwear and try on the pairs of rubber baby pants I just stole, and fantasize about being a baby again wearing diapers and pooping my pants.

Was that sexual? I was only 6 years old, so I highly doubt it.

By the age of 10, when other 10 year-old boys are playing baseball and riding their bikes, I was sneaking into backyards and stealing diapers and rubber pants off the clotheslines of neighbor's who had infants and toddlers. There, in the privacy of my mom's bedroom (when she was at work) I diapered myself with stolen diapers, diaper pins and rubber pants. (It was something about diapering myself on my mom's bed that really brought back feelings of happiness and joy. Probably because my mom diapered me on her bed when I was little.)

Was that sexual? I doubt it.

By the age of 11 or 12, I finally took the "plunge" and purposely pooped my diaper to see what it felt like. The rush of feelings and memories were beyond belief! I will never forget that "first time". Here I was, a 12 year-old boy, who just diapered himself, on his hands and knees, on his mom's bed, watching himself in the mirror, poop his pants. I was in heaven! I had found my "happy place." :lol:

Was that sexual? No, it was intensely emotional and the feelings of joy and comfort were indescribable and off the hook. But sexual? I would have to say no, because I didn't come into puberty until I was well into 13, going on 14. For me, the feelings are emotional and indescribable.

How emotional? How intense are these "baby" feelings?

Well, the first time I diapered myself, I remember crying tears of joy, that I was finally back in diapers and rubber pants where I yearned to be. I still sometimes get that emotional when I wear diapers. :oops:

Well, anyway, that's my two cents. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Great question, Ella! I think this is something that a lot of mommies wonder about since we always want to make sure that we keep our little ones happy :) I always love tending to them however they need me, hehe.
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well Nanna,

I think you already know the answer to this question since you read my introduction, but i prefer a bit of both the nurturing and the adult play to an extent *grinz*. It really depends on the type of day I had and my mood though which way i like the call to go.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl