Mommy Candy is waiting for her ABDL's to call her!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
SweetMommyCandy

Mommy Candy is waiting for her ABDL's to call her!

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

If you are looking to call and talk with a sweet and nurturing Mommy then call Mommy Candy. I want to change diapers, coddle you, and make you feel warm and safe.

xoxo

Mommy Candy

All calls are discreetly billed as MELLC. All calls are 1.99/min with A 2.50 connection fee. In the U.S.A and Canada call 888*938*7382 International callers please call 714*442*2402
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I can assure any baby reading this, that Mommy Candy is a sweet, wonderful Mommy. :D

Over the years here at Phone-A-Mommy, I have had the pleasure of chatting with many different Mommies on the phone. Some of those mommies are gone now, but Mommy Candy is still here, and still changing poopy diapers. :lol:

Mommy Candy is loving and sweet, and you can tell her your deepest baby fantasies and she will diaper you and cuddle you the way you want her to.

I love talking with Mommy Candy, and you will too. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

I LOVE Mommy Candy! She is the best. My phone went crazy on me and I lost contacts, and other important information. Ring... Ring... hello mommy? I'm back up and oh so ready to be diapered by Mommy Candy!!!!!