NOt sO NiCe!!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Mommy SCARLET

NOt sO NiCe!!

Post by Mommy SCARLET »

Mommy is NOt sO NiCe, when I change your dirty diaper and you go poopi, right after. I think you need to stay in that smelly diaper for one week long... Ha Ha Ha. not so nice is it!! :P :P [/img]
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy Scarlet,

Dat not nice cause then Baby would get a diaper rash and you would have a very cranky baby on your hands and would never get sleep or anything done around the house either. If a baby gotta poop then then what it does. Besides that if you did that to me then I would find a way to get ya back...*giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Well I certainly have my share of not so nice punishments! Spankings, of course...but some little one's also need to have their bottoms washed out with soap too. Nanny Ella is known to make that little bottom my own ;)
Nanny Ella
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

*looks up at Nanna* Not this little bottom! I will place my hands on my hips and defiantly say No No No, and for good measure stomp my feet. Or then there is my other thing I can do and just look at you and auntie scarlet and say Whatever. I guess I see why Auntie Liz says I have a smart mouth. *giggles*

That being said great ummm ideas both of you.

I'll take over the world one Mommy at a time

Baby Alyssa
NannyEllaMadison

You better watch it little missy, or your punishment will be twice as long!!
Nanny Ella
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

*hands on my hips*

Whateva Nanna!

Baby Alyssa
NannyEllaMadison

*tsk* look at that sass! You know what is going to happen on our next call don't you? And a reevaluation of those rules and punishments!
Nanny Ella
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Alyssa Marie, you better be a nice girl! Mommy told them all to trueat you as if you were there own. They will spank you just like mommy does. Or punish you. :)