Baby Audios?

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
sissybaby

Baby Audios?

Post by sissybaby »

I have noticed that more and more of these types of sites offer audios. An opprotunity to hear those who are hear.. They can be stories of total big baby humiliation or a nurturing audio. Its something that would be cool to see posted, and the opprotunity for us to purchase them.

thanks

sissy baby :)
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Great Idea!

Post by MommyAdmin »

<center> Ohhh baby that's a great idea!!!! I wonder how I would get them recorded? Have any ideas? If you know where to go or can show me what to get or what to purchase to record stories or personalized tapes for customers to purchase I will get right on it!!!
GREAT Idea Sissy Baby, love Mommy Maddy
</center>
sissybaby

Post by sissybaby »

all you would need is a microphone that is connected to your computer. The other thing is software....there is free software at http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows

As long as you have an imagination, then that all you need. You record using the mic and software. It will create wav file and/or mp3 files...thats it

sissy baby
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Great!

Post by MommyAdmin »

<center>Great! Give me a couple a week maybe one month to do some site changes I am working on and I will get right to it. That is such a good idea and I think everyone will love it! Love, Mommy Maddy</center>
sissybaby

Post by sissybaby »

Just checking to see how its going. I look forward to hearing what this site has to offer in terms of voice, imagination, and how to treat big naughty babies..he he he
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Hey there

Post by MommyAdmin »

<center>Ok I know you will LOVE what we are working on. I think everyone will love this. I will let it be a surprise but I am working my hardest and to give you a hint, "it's better than tunes", hehe
Mommy, Maddy</center>
sissybaby

Post by sissybaby »

Any news on the audio's? Just wondering? thanks
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Audios and Pictures are HERE!!!!

Post by MommyAdmin »

<center> Ok the Audios are finally up and they are ready to GO!!! I have worked hard and I am so sorry if some are a little bit hard to hear at first but new equipment will come with time. I am trying to have each girl eventually read a little story for all of you and it can be accessed and listened to 24/7 for FREE YAY! This was my little gift to all of you for the community support you have offered this website along with me and my ladies. I also have a new Our Babies page that has Great pictures of some of our babies. You can submit yours anytime as well just email them to [email protected]. Also the links for the new audio stories and our babies page are:
http://www.phoneamommy.com/ourbabies.html
http://www.phoneamommy.com/splash.html
Hope you all love it and have fun!
Love, Mommy Maddy
</center>
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you Mommy Maddy for this new addition to our site. Now, I just have to sit down, let me mind wander and come up with a story to read. I asked on my blog for any ideas on what babies would like to hear. General ideas of course. The ones that are up now sound great. :)
TheSitterStacie

Story time

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I think this is an awesome idea, and it's fun to do too. Okay, so I was nervous as heck the first time I did one, but after that first one, well okay I was nervous the second one too..but after that one...oh just nevermind.

Anyway, they are fun, thanks for adding them Mommy Maddy, I know we love doing them for the abies.

Stacie
naughtyboyutah

Audio snippets of the mommies would be great

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I like this idea a lot too. There are so many mommies on this website to choose from and it would be helpful to have all the mommies do a little introduction of themselves via audio on this website so that we can have a better understanding of who they are and what they sound like. I think all the babies would love this to happen because then we would feel a little more comfortable calling seeing that we have already heard their voices and all. Also I would like to encourage more of the audiio stories being read by the mommies and babysitters on this site. Those are really good. Thank you.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I agree. I have been having some trouble recording on my computer and am looking for an actual recorder.

*was edited to say, I did find some of these*
MommyMadeline

Aren't they awesome

Post by MommyMadeline »

The audio stories seem to be a HUGE hit!!! I think they are an awesome addition to the phoneamommy site as well as sooo many babies have been getting their very own stories to keep forever!!!! Now how fantastic is that???? :D
sissybaby

Post by sissybaby »

I'm glad my suggestion has taken off....its cool and fun for everyone :)

Thanks Everyone...from you babies to the mommies...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

You're welcome. I am having fun doing them myself. :D