Hi, Sweet Babies!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
mommybarb

Hi, Sweet Babies!

Post by mommybarb »

Mommy Barb here wanting to wish you a warm welcome to our lovely nursery! We are all so happy to see your smiling faces every day! Be sure to stop by the chat room and come say hi! :) I look forward to getting you play with you!
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Barba,

We all love it when you play with us and take care of us since I know i can be a handful at times. I blame mommy for that. You are so sweet to everyones.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Well it is a mommy's job to tend to her little ones, after all. It can definitely be a handful, but that is with any baby. :) Good mommies always know what to do and when to do it to make sure that their littles get all of the love and care that they need. I do my best and I am glad that you appreciate it!
XOXO,

Barb
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Alyssa Marie Mommy has raised you to be a good girl when mommy is here or when mommy is not here.. You need to get a big spanking for blaming your mommy when you know how to behave. Bad girl!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

Me sowwy and owwwies dat gonna hurts!

Baby Alyssa
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Uh oh Alyssa! You had better be careful when saying such things about mommy tawny on the forums! You have gone and gotten yourself into trouble, hehehe. Well placed, if you ask me! ;) You are quite the handful indeed. We mommies have to keep extra eyes on you at all times.
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

auntie barba,

Yeth I can be a handfuls at times and sweet other times! I appreciate all the Mommies on here since they say it takes a village to raise a baby.

Baby Alyssa