Married? Significant other?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
sweetmommyJaney

Married? Significant other?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Diaper lovers how many of you are married or have a significant other and does you SO know about this part of you?
pinkluvs15

Oh sure

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I was with an SO for about 10 years. I figured during sex and bringing up kinks, early in the relationship, time to tell. Oddly enough, okay. We tried some AB/DL stuff, but she figured best for my alone time.

Still there was sex. And yes it was good. And that's the way it plays out in life. :)
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

lol aww I am sorry but sex is always a good thing.
pinkluvs15

No need to be sorry

Post by pinkluvs15 »

No need to be sorry MommyJaney, I guess I'm trying to say it worked out well that way. She liked her alone time too. It's all about knowing your partner, and respecting them :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I have a handful of callers who are either married or living with a significant other who are supportive and or participate in diaper play. I find most abdl's are too scared to tell their partner and that's why they call me to take care of them :)
pinkluvs15

So I got damn lucky

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I met up with a woman who likes to dominate me with diapers. It's pretty recent, but it's always later than you think, and I spilled it about my diaper fetish. She is more than I ever could have expected. I figured why not, and Wow!