Slumber Party Tonight with Mommy Liz

Phoneamommy will soon be having more slumber party nights with themes, here is how to find out when and where.
Mommy Lizabeth

Slumber Party Tonight with Mommy Liz

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Its that time again for another abdl slumber party. I'll be there tonight so come by and see me :D
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Liz it was great to see you and Auntie Crissy, Auntie Janey and My Mommy at the slumber party. It was such fun. All you babies out there need to really take advantage of coming to meet all the Mommies during these events and if you call from the chat room it is even cheaper during this time. Hope to see more babies and guests at the slumber party on the 15th. Thank you Auntie Liz for all that you do, you are special to me.

Baby Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Aww you're so sweet Alyssa and can't wait to meet everybody else! :)
shawnson

im new here and i have alot of real life exp.im a little shy

Post by shawnson »

Hi I would love so much to talk to you I have real life exp but my moms gone and I don't have anyone to talk to spoil or to play with I'm sooo frustrated if your to busy maybe you can tell a mom friend about me thank you 6614301260
Hi everyone I work hard and play hard I like to laugh allot I can be romantic wild I'm very honest reliable like to role play in a plumber what's your fancy?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

shawnson its really not safe to post your phone number in an open forum like this. You can contact Mommy liz using her yahoo messenger or by coming to the phoneamommy chat room http://www.phoneamommy.com/chat.html
Come and join all the mommies tonight for our abdl slumber party :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Come join us on the 1st & 15th of Every month for a slumber party you won't forget! Slumber party hours: 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. eastern time. All callers who join our slumber party in the chat room get the AWESOME rate of $1.69 per minute during the slumber party hours!!! Just call and give us your chatroom screen name during the slumber party hours and get the discounted rate!
http://www.phoneamommy.com/chat.html