help baby boy with his boner

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
toddlermitch

help baby boy with his boner

Post by toddlermitch »

my toddler boy peepee gets big and hard at bath time, while nursing mommy's milky tits and during diaper changes. What's mommy gonna do to help baby solve this problem? [/i]
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Oh my goodness! You poor thing, Nanny will definitely have to make that feel better. Nanny likes to show little toddlers how she makes them feel good in their diaper area. After we'll have to change that diapee again since it'll be all wet from play time...
Nanny Ella
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I'm going to take a band aid and put it on on your little bitty pee pee because babies are not supposed get a hard on! If baby continues to get hard when I breast feed him then I would cut him off totally and start bottle feeding him. Naughty baby!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Awww, baby... Mommy hates knowing how frustrated you must be having that happen to you every time you and mommy get close when she takes care of you. I will have to take my time to teach you exactly what is happening in between your legs when that little peepee gets hard for mommy. :)
XOXO,

Barb
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Oh my goodness my sweet little aby has a pee pee hard on for his mommy. I'm going to have to milk that pee pee and make aby squirt in his diaper :)