IF YOU HAD TOO

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Tawny

IF YOU HAD TOO

Post by Tawny »

Ok if you HAD to spend one week of your life, every day no matter what can't get out of it. Playing in just one fetish or fantasy which one would you pick?? The harshest? The easiest? Painful? Scary? Lonely? there are plenty of fetishes out there, which one are you going to spend a week of your life every hour of every day in???
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

I would choose a big cock fetish because I love big cocks tehehe :D
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

My ex liked being tied up and blindfolded which had been a fantasy of mine since high school (honestly back then doing it at all was a fantasy lol) That's the fantasy I'd choose to live out for a week. 7 days of a naked woman tied up to my bed never saying no mmmm that sounds like a week in heaven
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

My favorite is being a cuckold mommy. I love to emasculate and humiliate by aby. I love the idea of putting him in a chastity and depriving him of playing with his little pee pee. tehehehe
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i'd be a femdom mommy constantly dominating her sissy abdls!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I love the bondage idea, but I can't decide if I'd rather be tied down, or have one of my sissy babies strapped down for my amusement...probably the baby. :D
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyTammy2

Re: IF YOU HAD TOO

Post by MommyTammy2 »

I'd be a domme mommy. Normally I'm nurturing but sometimes I have the urge to be a little more dominant. My ab's are used to light punishment I wouldn't want to scare them! 😬😁😱
~Mommy Tammy
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

How could it be any better than being a sweet nurturing mommy who innocently humiliates her baby boy by showing him off to everyone and treating him exactly like a real baby? That would be fun to do it 24 hours a day for a full week ... my little baby that week would probably be a permeant red at the end.
Mommy Barb
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

ooooooo i love all of these answers what great idea's :)
TheMommyLiz

Post by TheMommyLiz »

So many to chose from and already so many good ideas and suggestions. I think I would have a week long daycare. Lots of babies to take care of, cuddle, play with and discipline when needed.