Switch Up

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
sweetmommyJaney

Switch Up

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

If you could reverse roles,and the baby was in charge and not the mommy. What would you do for a day?
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Good question Janey.

I would enjoy being a baby doing nothing. I would sit around in my diaper and suck on my pacifer with not a care in the world, No more responsibilities!

*Kisses*
Mommy Liz :P :D
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I would definitely love being a little baby and having a mommy to diaper me, feed me (breast please) and bath me. I would love to be rocked to sleep in my mommies arms and have no responsibilities :) babies have it so easy!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Crissy wrote:I would definitely love being a little baby and having a mommy to diaper me, feed me (breast please) and bath me. I would love to be rocked to sleep in my mommies arms and have no responsibilities :) babies have it so easy!
i know i would love to be the baby,, but i also love to be a mommy too because i would love to take care of them and hold them an what ever they wanted ;)