A place for Mommies to post?

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
Naughty Nanny Ella

A place for Mommies to post?

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Hi Mommy Maddy...

Sometimes I want to post a little something from my blog for our ABDLs to read, or ask the other Mommies a question. What do you think about having an area on the board where the Mommies can talk and chat a little? Of course, our little ones, sissies, and diaper lovers could read and participate, just like we get to post in their special forums, but it would be a place where we could start threads about just whatever is on our minds.

What do you think?

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

That sounds like a very good idea Nanny Ella,
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Sure, sounds good to me sign me up Ms. Ella!

Stacie
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

That would be great Ella....like maybe a forum section labled Mommy Talk with a post heading for each mom??
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I think the babies would like this. Would you all?
Glen

Post by Glen »

yup sure.. I often make it a point to go check some of your blogs and add comments to what you have written, but if you want to post them here on the forum it would make it all just that much easier too.. not to say i wont still visit your blogs.. but the ocasional glimpse into your blogs is a good reminder to go see them.

And as for a place that the mommies can chat back and forth.. well that would be great.. children often sit around and listen to the grown ups chat about things... and I would love to be able listen in on some grown up talk by the mommies.. hehehe :P

Maybe you can make it an area that only mommies can post in.. and any comments we have can be posted in another spot.. so that us babies dont end up taking over the thread..lol.. because as you might have guessed we do tend to chat lots and lots and get sidetracked soo easily.. hehehe

speaking of getting distracted.. did i just see a butterfly.. i am going to go chase it...

Baby Glen xxx :wink:
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I know what you mean Glen. When we are in chat and the mommies are talking I can just picture you and roch sitting and playing on a blanket looking up at us and listening as you play.It's an adorable vision really. :wink:
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

This is a great idea! :D

Most babies I know are VERY interested in what mommies think and say. :D

After all, mommies are the center of our little baby world! :wink:
chlorobaby

Post by chlorobaby »

Yeah great idea
All Abs will be interested in reading what mommies and nannies have to say to each other.

Good stuff
Chloroform me with tissues and im yours