Baby Nakey Time

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Baby Nakey Time

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I love when mommy let's me have nakey Baby time. I love having nothing on and playing nudie. How would mommy make nakey time extra special?
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

well first mommy would get you all nakey and than go and pull out a bunch of your cute baby toys then mommy would get in the floor and play with you and give you tickles and sweet kisses.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I always love to get my babies nakey and put them down to play with their toys, but they always seem much more fascinated in playing with themselves. :D
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Or peeing on the carpet, teehee

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
optimuszz

Post by optimuszz »

Thanks for the post is good, too.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I love giving baby nakey time, to play with toys and roll around and feel free, but i'm so worried whenever I do that baby will make a stinky mess all over the carpet :(
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Dat is true mommy tawny. Little boys like playing with their peepees. I hope dats ok.ooh mommy janey I wuvs dat idea. I wuvs a fun sweet spoiling playful mommy like you
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Chubby little nakey babies are adorable :) especially when they discover their little pee pee and start to play with it. This makes mommy Crissy so happy :) I would need to join in and help baby discover his little pee pee.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote:Dat is true mommy tawny. Little boys like playing with their peepees. I hope dats ok.ooh mommy janey I wuvs dat idea. I wuvs a fun sweet spoiling playful mommy like you

aww good baby but even though i am a fun spoiling sweet mommy i can also be a firm disciplining mommy that can leve a firm hand print on your cute little tooshy!
MommyLizabeth2

Naked baby time

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I love to give my baby naked time, especially after I give my baby a nice warm bath. XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote:Dat is true mommy tawny. Little boys like playing with their peepees. I hope dats ok.ooh mommy janey I wuvs dat idea. I wuvs a fun sweet spoiling playful mommy like you

Sure Hard_PP_DiaperBaby. I love when baby discovers their peepee. It is fun to watch them trying to keep hold of it and the little faces they make when they are playing with it. Such a cute and innocent thing that mommy knows one day will be such a fun thing for you later. :lol: :D
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

nakey in da tub
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl