Diaper Review Awww So Cute

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
lilonenaughty

Diaper Review Awww So Cute

Post by lilonenaughty »

Hello Everyone,

So I recently decided to order the Pink Teddy Awww So Cute Diapers and got a pack of 10. Appearance wise and cuteness they are great. White diaper with pink teddy bears and diaper pins all over it. Functionally they have 2 tapes on each side and the landing zone for the tapes. I got a size medium since they only have medium and large. Putting it on worked great. Now they say these diapers are thick and absorbant, but i would say they are much thinner then my Bambinos Bellisimos and as far as absorbant, halfway through the day the tapes ripped off the diaper. I would say these are great for photo shoots and all, but not for actual use. I give it a diaper pin open review. Hope this helps those that might want to try them out.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I love that you provided such a detailed review! I think that this offers a lot of information that mommies and babies would love to keep in mind when choosing diapers for their little bottoms! I am glad to see babies taking the initiative to help out their mommies! Good job, Alyssa!
XOXO,

Barb
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I had never even heard of these diapers but I think they are adorable!! I would love to diaper my sissy baby in these. Thank you Aly for your wonderful review and I think you should post a pic of you wearing these diapers :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I agree with Mommy Ava, these diapers are oh so cute and perfect for a sweet little baby girl! I love diapers that have cute designs and the fact they are pink is just perfect. I'm going to have to order some and try them on my sissy baby :)
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Aww sweet baby Alyssa
they do sound adorable and wonderful but not very dependable.. How-ever you should post a picture of you in them, I am sure all of us Mommies would love to see you in them!! if I decide to order them I will make sure to order Bambinos for my Adult baby to use and those for photo shoots only! thank you for making such a great review !

love Auntie Janey
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava and Cwissy,

I will take a pic of me wearing one, what else do you want me to wear with it? And how do I post it here?

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hi baby Aly :) the only way I know to post a pic on here is to first upload your pic to photobucket and then take the IMG code and post it in here :) I hope that helps <3[/img]