Why do you wear diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Mommy Lizabeth

Why do you wear diapers?

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Why do you wear diapers? Some people love the diaper sex. Some people like the soft comfortable feeling. So what about you?
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I love how diapers feel on my baby boy bits. My peepee gets big and hard when a diaper rubs against it. I've always wanted to try diaper sex but I haven't had a chance yet
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I just love the humiliation aspect of it. I love taking a strap on to your diapered ass :P I enjoy diaper punishment and cuckolding baby :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I'm a bit of a switch, and though my natural personality is to be sweet and nurturing, I do love to switch it up sometimes and be more strict and domineering. There are times when aby is being combative and misbehaving. That's when my mean dominant side comes out!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Liz,

I like them because they make me feel small and also safe and protected and when they get wet the first feeling of them expanding is nice. Good question.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Liz, I enjoy having diaper sex with my aby's that love it. It is so much fun to do something naughty with them while they, I or both are wearing a diaper... I really enjoy when they cum inside me, pulling my diaper up and keeping their cum in as long as I can.. :D :wink:
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Everybody's answers are so insightful. I love getting different perspectives but I love knowing that I can be the one to make my aby feel special, loved , dry and safe by giving them a diaper change. I also love diapersex :P
pinkluvs15

I've always loved diapers

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Ever since I can remember, I've always loved wearing diapers and plastic panties. I loved the gentle way my mom would diaper me, and she liked diapering me too! The subject has come up a few times. She said I always got excited during diaper changes, and thought it was cute.

Now, I'm a really lucky guy. I have a girlfriend that, after some months, I finally told her of my diaper fetish. I didn't expect her reaction. She said she thinks it's cute, and now pretty much of the time, I'm diapered.

She loves changing me and babying me. Just no poop though. I have to tell "mommy" when I have to do number two, and she takes off my diaper, and sits me on the potty.

Imagine my surprise after I told her about my fetish, and came home from school one day, and found not a stitch of underwear in my dresser. I found diapers and plastic pants.

She knows and said she now has control of me, and definitely I will not stray to other women. They would see my diaper, and that would be pretty much the end of any social standing.

I always fantasized about this in one way or another, but now, for real. I'm still getting used to it, but seriously, I love it. :)

I hope I can be her baby boy forever!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

awe pink luvs 15 I love your post, I think it is wonderful that you have found someone who accepts you just the way you are and doesn't want to change you. If only so many others could be so supportive and open with one another. We need so many more positive relationship's to be shared so we can learn from them. You are very lucky to have found a partner who loves you so much.