To All Who Are New...

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
mommybarb

To All Who Are New...

Post by mommybarb »

Welcome to our wonderful nursery! I am quite sure that you will find anything and everything that you need here. Mommies galore, you have so many choices and loving people around to make sure that you feel welcomed, loved, and treated like the little baby that you are!
:)
XOXO,

Barb
shawnson

Post by shawnson »

Hi I'm a Newby I love odeipul moms gone now I have real life exp and never been able to talk about it don't have anyexp in odeipul phone and need to be taught is there a mom that can break me in I'm a very nice guy but lonely for mom I'm also generouse may be I could get lessons if you know a mom have her text me please the mom less lonely plumber 6614301260 thanks :( [/img]
Hi everyone I work hard and play hard I like to laugh allot I can be romantic wild I'm very honest reliable like to role play in a plumber what's your fancy?
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

shawnson wrote:Hi I'm a Newby I love odeipul moms gone now I have real life exp and never been able to talk about it don't have anyexp in odeipul phone and need to be taught is there a mom that can break me in I'm a very nice guy but lonely for mom I'm also generouse may be I could get lessons if you know a mom have her text me please the mom less lonely plumber 6614301260 thanks :( [/img]
aww sweet baby i am very glad you are here i am mommy janey and I would love to be your mommy !! i would take wonderful care you and fulfill all of your baby need if you ever are interested. I would love to hear from you !
xoxo
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

Oh sweet shawnson, I know mommy Janey will do such an amazing job being your mommy. She is so great. Welcome to our nursery! Hope to see you around more often (:
Mommy Star
babydantheman

Post by babydantheman »

Mommy Barb I really want you to be my mommy.