How many keep it bare down there?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
pinkluvs15

How many keep it bare down there?

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I have been "bare down there" since I was a teen. I never liked pubic hair, and happily live without it. I just wish I could win a ton of money, and have it taken care of once and for all with lasering or something. Such a nuisance. And shaving is a drag, but after so many years, it's pretty easy. Oh well.
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

I totally agree. I love having a fresh shaven vagina or getting a brazilian wax. It makes me feel so sexy
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Baby should never ever have any body hair. Babies are smooth, soft and should smell like baby powder at all times :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Me Does too, no nasty boy hair *shakes head*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I have kept my vagina bare for years and love it. What I dislike is men who don't, I agree with Crissy babies should not have any hair on them specially down there. Does not work well when trying to diaper any baby.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I'm assuming your asking about baby and not mommy? Personaly this mommy has a landing strip. As far as my aby's go I like them smooth from the neck down :)
MommyJackie13

Re: How many keep it bare down there?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I keep all of my sissy babies totally bare down there, no hair for little babies at all is the way I like it! It makes diapee changes so much better and reminds an ABDL that they really are just like a baby!
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

Just following up on my comment from a while ago. I do prefer my babies bare down there and as for me the same lol I cannot stand having to deal with a jungle down there.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

MommyCrissy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:31 pm Just following up on my comment from a while ago. I do prefer my babies bare down there and as for me the same lol I cannot stand having to deal with a jungle down there.
Never shaved down there and will have to give this a shot.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh darling, prepare to be amazed by the smooth, sensual feeling of a freshly shaved intimate area. With each stroke of the razor, I am imagining running my fingers over every inch of your newly bare skin. Let's explore this newfound softness together and revel in the heightened sensations it will bring.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I can't wait to feel the silky smoothness of your freshly shaved intimate area. The thought of running my fingers over every inch of your bare skin is incredibly enticing. Let's indulge in this new level of intimacy and discover just how much pleasure it will bring us.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I am thrilled at the idea of exploring your freshly shaved intimate area with my hands and mouth. The sensation of your smooth skin against my fingertips will be incredibly arousing. I can't wait to discover every inch of your body and see how it responds to my touch. Let's lose ourselves in this new level of intimacy and enjoy every moment of it.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mmm, the thought of running my hands all over your body, feeling every curve and crevice, sends shivers down my spine. I can't wait to explore your most sensitive areas and leave you quivering with pleasure. Your freshly shaved skin will be like a canvas for my hands and lips to paint on, leaving you breathless and begging for more. Let's indulge in this sensual adventure together.