Giant Babies

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
puffy_pants

Giant Babies

Post by puffy_pants »

Anyone else have a fantasy of being a giant baby? I'm talking like 150 feet tall and complete run of the place. Things like giant construction equipment become toys and messy diapers that stink up city blocks :) Mommies would be giant as well to take care of the giant babies.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

wow now that is a very interesting fantasy. Most abdl's want to be tiny like a baby but I think it would be so much fun to explore. I especially like the idea of a giant stinky diaper :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

This is a fantasy that I have had for a long time, to be giant and everyone else teeny tiny haha. Feel like king kong, the big stinky diaper is giving me some pause tho. Just saying lo :D :lol:
puffy_pants

Post by puffy_pants »

So glad to hear I'm not the only one :) I guess the next question is would you be a good giant or bad giant? I tend to lean towards being a good giant, especially one that would listen to his giant mommy..... not to say that mommy might ask for some "bad" behavior :o Plus, I can only image that pampers and huggies would be doing anything they could to entice my mommy to select their diaper :)
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

What a fun fantasy :D I love the idea of all of the little people and buildings and cars being the toys of my big giant baby! I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue after that first big poopy diaper change.. They will need to find some giant diaper genies to accommodate my big sweet baby!! :)
XOXO,

Barb