Stupid Neighbors

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
Mommy Lizabeth

Stupid Neighbors

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Omg my neighbors are so annoying. They're just always loud and drunk and what is the most annoying part you ask? Theyre over 60! They're old and they should know better :roll:
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

hi Mommy Lizabeth.

I am sorry you have to listen to that, I would point out the age does not always bring wisdom. As comedian Ron White says...." You can't fix stupid."

Turn on the stereo and drown them out. Hope your day gets better.

Babysuzy
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Liz,

Transform dem into diaper wearing babies!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Baby Suzy you're totally right. I always turn up netflix to drown them out lol :)

And Baby Alyssa, I totally should. I just need a magic potion lol :P
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

i know how you feel when i lived at my old place, it seemed like they was playing leap frog at all hours of the night lol and the on the weekends they would be so loud lol lets create a magic potion liz lol !!!
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

sweetmommyJaney wrote:i know how you feel when i lived at my old place, it seemed like they was playing leap frog at all hours of the night lol and the on the weekends they would be so loud lol lets create a magic potion liz lol !!!
Janey thats a good idea!! We'll create a magic potion, make them drink it and have more little abdls to play with :)
sweetmommylauren

Post by sweetmommylauren »

I just moved and my new neighbors are the worst ! I completely understand your complaints, loud neighbors are so inconsiderate.
Always with love,

Mommy Lauren <3 :)
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

If I had a dollar for every time I've had something nasty to say about a neighbor I'd be making a call to phoneamommy right now.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote:If I had a dollar for every time I've had something nasty to say about a neighbor I'd be making a call to phoneamommy right now.
LOL this comment seriously just made my day :) hehe
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote:If I had a dollar for every time I've had something nasty to say about a neighbor I'd be making a call to phoneamommy right now.
So funny :) You would be making tons of calls! lol Stupid Neighbors are so annoying