Dirty Recess

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
MommyStar

Dirty Recess

Post by MommyStar »

Today I was having such a great day at work. Everything was going so smooth. All my work was getting done quickly and efficiently. My boss even said I could leave early if I finished all that need to be done for the week. You know how much of an over achiever mommy is. She's always taught you that you have to work hard for the things you really really want in life. Then I get a call from your school, and of course I can not answer my cell while I'm at work so i let it ring. No voicemail was left. A few minutes go by and my desk phone rings. It's your school again calling to tell me that you soiled your uniform while you were at recess and you didnt even ask anyone for help. You just let that filthy little butt sit in that desk so everyone could smell how horrific you smell. Mommy was not happy that she had to leave work to come pick you up early. Do you have any idea how upsetting it is to get a call like this. You ruined mommy's day and now she has to go into work on her day off to complete her weekly work. I hope you are ready for the punishment mommy will be giving you when we get home. :evil:
Mommy Star
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Star,

It will be ummm hugs and kisses rights?

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I would pack a diaper bag and go to school with you and talk to the class and tell them you are now going to be in diapers. I would ask the class if they would help with changing your diapers and pass out a sign up sheet. This way all your classmates would take turns changing your diaper when you are at school tehehehe
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Vetoes Auntie Ava suggestion...*shakes head* no no

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Lol Alyssa I happen to love Mommy Ava's idea of diapering you in front of the whole class! I would encourage all your classmates and even give them extra credit for signing up. I would also have them diaper you in front of the whole class. tehehehehe
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

Oh I absolutely LOVE Ava's idea. I think that's just what I'll have to do cause he's been doing it again. He's just so stubborn and I'm gonna make sure to teach him a lesson now! Thank you Ava!
And the extra credit idea is great too Crissy! I think that would help the teacher tremendously! You guys are awesome! haha thanks again!

He might enjoy this now that I think about it....
Mommy Star
phoneamommyjackie

dirty at school

Post by phoneamommyjackie »

I wonder if you should make that dirty baby wear frilly sissy girl clothes and diaper to school the next day?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

EEEEPS *runs and hides*

Baby Alyssa

and yes Aunty Crissy I just bet you would!
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

HAHAHA!! GENIUS Jackie! I love it!! You guys are such great mommies! I'm gonna keep that for future punishments! :twisted:
Mommy Star