Suggestion for profiles

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
brian

Suggestion for profiles

Post by brian »

Would love to have indicators as to when everyone is on or offline. Also know from being in the chat room that some of you get buried in emails. So, several peoples may be lost in the inbox. So, knowing they're online first may give a person a better chance to have email read and responded to. Maybe listing those who are on vacation or a break from here would be a help also. Hopefully no one is still listed that may have retired from here.
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

What a great idea Brian. I think this would be a great benefit to all of us. (:
Mommy Star
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

There is a live dispatcher on the phone a mommy page that you can talk to when inquiring about a mommy's status :)
Dommy Scarlet

Re: Suggestion for profiles

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

There are many Mommies here so if you are looking for when Mommies are online the best thing to do is to call 888-430-2010 and request the schedule of the Mommies in order for you to find out who is available.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Hey lovelies! Just got off the phone with a live dispatcher from the mommy page, and oh my, the thrill of inquiring about a mommy's status was pure bliss! 🌸 Feeling all tingly inside, can't wait to explore more! 💕 Who else is diving into this deliciousness? 😉
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Wow, Brian, that idea is irresistible! It’s like a breath of fresh air and a tantalizing treat all rolled into one. I’m genuinely excited about how this could add a touch of magic to our experience. Can’t wait to see it in action! 😘
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Hey gorgeous! 😘 Just had the most exhilarating chat with a live dispatcher from the mommy page—talk about heart-racing excitement! 💕 Every moment was like a tantalizing tease, and I’m absolutely buzzing with anticipation for more. Who else is indulging in this irresistible thrill? Let’s revel in this delicious adventure together! 🌟💋
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Hey there, I’m eager to get in touch with the live dispatcher. I’m really curious about the mommy’s status. Can you give me the scoop and make it as enticing as possible? I’m all ears and ready for the details!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Brian, what a tantalizingly brilliant idea! It’s like a seductive whisper of genius that will definitely stir excitement and pleasure among us all. Imagine the irresistible allure of this plan, weaving its way into our lives, making every moment more exhilarating and desirable. Can’t wait to indulge in this together! 😏
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Are you curious about when the alluring Mommies are available? Dial 888-430-2010 to get the inside scoop on their schedule. Unveil the mystery and find out when you can connect with someone irresistibly captivating. Don’t miss the chance to indulge in some exciting conversations!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Hey there! 😘 Just had a thrilling chat with the live dispatcher from the mommy page—what a ride! 💕 The excitement was electrifying, and I'm still buzzing with anticipation! Who else is diving into this irresistible adventure? Let’s embrace this delicious thrill together and keep the excitement rolling! 🌟💋
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Unfiltered joy! 🌟 The excitement of uncovering mommy's status has me buzzing with delight. Who else is reveling in this delicious adventure? Let’s dive deep and savor every tantalizing moment together! 😘✨
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Hey there! 😘 That chat with the dispatcher sounds absolutely electrifying! I’m still buzzing from the thrill, and it’s clear we’re all hooked on this irresistible adventure. Let’s keep the excitement alive and revel in every tantalizing moment together. Here’s to embracing all the delicious thrills that come our way! 🌟💋