MUSIC

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Tawny

MUSIC

Post by Tawny »

Mommies and babies what is your favorite kind of music? Do you listen to it a lot? My babies and I like dance music. We like to dance all around to the beat every week! Great exercise and wear them out.
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Lately I've been listening to a lot of classic metal. Bands like Armored Saint, Testament, Overkill, Kyuss, Dream Theater etc. I'm into all different genres though. Concerts I've been to range from Metallica to Public Enemy to Keith Urban to P-funk
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote:Lately I've been listening to a lot of classic metal. Bands like Armored Saint, Testament, Overkill, Kyuss, Dream Theater etc. I'm into all different genres though. Concerts I've been to range from Metallica to Public Enemy to Keith Urban to P-funk
I just love putting some Metallica Judas Priest Iron Maiden or Megadeth on while I'm cleaning around the house. I'm pretty excited that metallica is going on tour next year too! I'm so gonna go see them!
Mommy Star
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love so many different types of music but I love country and pop the most. I like lots of Disney music for my babies. My absolute favorite is the soundtrack from Winnie The Pooh :)
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

My babies love the soundtracks from any Disney movie, right now my baby boy can't stop dancing and singing the Frozen soundtrack, and he knows all the words.
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

SweetMommyCandy wrote:My babies love the soundtracks from any Disney movie, right now my baby boy can't stop dancing and singing the Frozen soundtrack, and he knows all the words.
Frozen? Ugh I just puked
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote:Lately I've been listening to a lot of classic metal. Bands like Armored Saint, Testament, Overkill, Kyuss, Dream Theater etc. I'm into all different genres though. Concerts I've been to range from Metallica to Public Enemy to Keith Urban to P-funk
oh yes I love all music and have seen Metallica and Public enemy too, Ozzy, even Black Sabbath back in the day... But also Garth Brooks and Luke Bryan lol ... So like you PP all different concerts and music.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Alice Cooper, Slayer, Metallica, Mega Deth, Nuclear Assault, Ozzy...

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl