I Am So Mad!

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
sweetmommyJaney

I Am So Mad!

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I get soo mad When I lose my car keys!! lol What is something you lose that makes you mad!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I get mad when I lose my phone and my car keys, which by the way I always have in my hands or near me. But someone asks me to do something and I lay them down to do it and forget where. I am lucky if I find them quickly after that. UGH
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I also get mad when I lose my keys or my wallet. Those are the two things I need most when going somewhere and sometimes it takes forever to remember where I left them last. A lot of the time though, they end up being in the spot I usually leave them.
I wonder if any of the mommies get mad when they lose the paddle just before it is spanking time for one of their little ones.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

phoneamommysbabycam wrote:I also get mad when I lose my keys or my wallet. Those are the two things I need most when going somewhere and sometimes it takes forever to remember where I left them last. A lot of the time though, they end up being in the spot I usually leave them.
I wonder if any of the mommies get mad when they lose the paddle just before it is spanking time for one of their little ones.
Oh yes baby cam I have lost my paddle right before giving a spanking! But when that happens I use my hand :) or maybe a hair brush if I can reach it :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

Or some lil baby girl hides it *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl