Diaper Fetish

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Tawny

Diaper Fetish

Post by Tawny »

I am curious for those of us that have a diaper fetish and remember the point and time when we were younger how, why, and who maybe contributed to us growing with the fetish.. Have you ever talked/asked the person that started you on this path why? Or do they even know that it was something that happened as a result of something they said or done? I am very interested to hear, I have heard so many of my caller's stories, would like to know all ya'll's stories. :)
phoneamommysbabycam

Good question

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy,

I believe for me, it wasn't really a person that got me started in exploring this fetish more than just the internet and all its resources. I do believe I did talk to some abdl mommies along the way that encouraged me to do what made me happy. It just was an interest that kept on coming up in my late teens and I just kept on thinking about it and one day I just searched spanking and diapers and abdl on the internet and was surprised at all the resources and helped me realize that I am not alone in these desires of mine.

Baby Cammie
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I have always had a diaper fetish as long as i could remember :) I love seeing men and women in diapers! just something about them fitting ever so tightly :)
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I've always loved taking care of people, especially younger ones, they're so vulnerable and need to be protected.
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

The two people I'm certain at this point led me down this path (indirectly, of course) are my biological mother and my biological little sister. My mother because she rushed me through potty training shortly after I turned two with false promises that I'd like being a big kid more (when really she just wanted me out of diapers before my baby sister was born) and my sister because I was jealous of the attention she got and it made me want to be a baby again, then this was made worse when my mother let her choose when she wanted to potty train and she went without potty-training until she was FOUR :x
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I started out as a diaper lover and remember sneaking diapers in to my room as young as 9 yrs old. As I got older I evolved in to a mommy who loves to put diapers on her little abdl's :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

My interest in adult babies and diapers started when I was in my twenties. I have always been dominant and I started using diapers as a form of punishment and everything sort of evolved from there :)
MommyJackie13

Re: Diaper Fetish

Post by MommyJackie13 »

This is a great question, and I have to say I looove hearing from my callers how they first got into it, too. Like Ava, I've just always been dominant and over time I was really drawn to the Mommy role, the aspects of punishment with an undercurrent of nurturing really attracted me. Men in panties was my first love and diapers were a quick progression ;)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

My first boyfriend was actually a bit of an abdl so that definitely helped me grow into the fetish!
Pinkluvs16

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

A bit of an abdl?
Pinkluvs16

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

Gosh! I have had a diaper fetish since I can remember. My mom liked diapering me and playing with me during diapering. I would giggle and squirm and get so excited, and she thought it was cute! I think maybe that's how it all started for me. Diapers and diapering made me feel loved and warm too. I never grew out of them, and I'm glad I didn't! Hooray for diapers and mommies!!