Mommies how would you deal with this behavior?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommies how would you deal with this behavior?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

I was just curious to ask if you found your baby boy was given three hours to clean his room and you came back to check on his room and found out he had just thrown everything into the closet, how would you discipline him for this naughty behavior?

Baby Cammie
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

What a naughty boy! This Mommy would have to take you over her knee and spank your bare bottom till its red! Now clean this room right now young man unless you want another spanking!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh baby Cammie, you know how mommy Tawny would handle that. You would be over my knee getting a bare bottom spanking in a flash. You know better and wouldn't want to do it again I tell ya! :shock:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Now now baby cam you have been a very naughty baby and Mommy Crissy has told you too many times to clean up your room. I'm going to have to punish you now with a harsh spanking! I'm going to pull down that diaper and put you over my knee for a severe spanking!
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Oooh, what a naughty boy! He had more than enough time to clean his room. I'd definetly have to give that baby a incredibly hard spanking for being so naughty.
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

well cam i think it's unanimous lol...

How would Mommy deal with this...

You and Baby Girl are at the toys store and she wants a toy and you say no and she proceeds to throw a tantrum in the middle of the aisle. What do you do?

Baby ALyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Alyssa I would pull your diaper down in the aisle exposing your bare bottom and spank your little butt till it was red as an apple. I would give you something to cry about, if any of my babies through a temper tantrum in public!!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Wow that would be embarrassing Tawny!
I would probably be sitting uncomfrotably for the ride home.

Baby Alyssa
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I definitely agree with Mommy Tawny on this! That kind of behavior has to be nipped in the bud quickly. If that means spanking that hiney in front the whole store so be it.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nanny,

I wonder who would be more embarrassed you or me. *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Oh, definitely both of us lilonenaughty! Me for having such an ill-behaved child, and you for getting the tanning that you deserve!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nanny Brenda,

It's Baby Alyssa not lilonenaughty lol. But I think umm you might be right though it may be more from the humiliation of it all for me having my little dress pulled up well being upended over your lap and my diapers taken down in front of anyone who is there.'

Baby Alyssa