Diaper Question

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
sweetmommyJaney

Diaper Question

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

do you really enjoy wetting your diaper or messing your diaper?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Janey,

I really enjoy getting the whole baby experience and all it entails. I love being a baby girl.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I enjoy wetting but not messing. I tried it once and didn't care for it
pinkluvs15

Just wetting

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yeah, just wetting for me too. I tried doing number two. Interesting, but not for me.
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

I find it interesting how different we all are in regard to what kind of diapers we enjoy wearing, what fantasy scenes we like to play out, and if we wet, mess, both, or neither. 8)

For me, it is both, but really the pooping of the diaper is the main course of my mommy/baby fantasy.

I can't really remember a time when I didn't long for and dream about pooping my pants (diapers). :D

It's the best part of being a baby again. :wink:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

My baby really doesnt like the messing too much. He really enjoys the peeing tho. Some times he wont let me change him until the diaper is completely full and just cant hold anymore peepee. I've only met on little that likes pooping in his diaper. I guess like Busy britches says everyone is different and it is very fascinating.
Mommy Star
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I absolutely love it when my baby poops in her diaper and makes it nice and full for mommy! Sometimes i let her make a special mess ;) if she has been good! Yeah i have talked to some that do not like it and some that love it!
MommyLizabeth2

Messing

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I know that my baby really loves wetting and messing his diaper! He gets so excited knowing that I am going to change him. XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

When I wear diapers I like to do both number one, number two and number three! I like for my aby to do the same :) No bathroom privileges for my aby you must pee poop and cum in your diaper at all times!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I like to use diapers as punishment so I will punish you by making you stay in your pissy shitty diaper for long periods of time bahahahaha
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

In real life, I don't like messing because of the cleanup, but I love the fantasy of overflowing my diapers with lots of soft messy poopy! It's so naughty and makes me feel so little thinking about mommy telling me what a big baby I am, making messes in my pampers, but then she tells me that's what good babies do for their mommies and I feel good about having pooped my pants :D
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

EXCATLY PAMPER CRINKLES! 8)

You hit the nail on the head! 8)

THAT IS EXCATLY HOW I FEEL WHEN I MESS MY PANTS! :D

We do feel so "little" and "babyish" and loved when we dirty our diapers.

One of my favorite places to poop my pants is the living room, with my mommy and her friends watching me. :oops:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
NannyBrenda

Re: Diaper Question

Post by NannyBrenda »

So many different opinions! Every baby likes what's best for them, and what makes them feel the littlest!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

Wet diapers are so much fun to play with on a adult baby, the squish sound they make is wonderful, and I know the warmth created feels really good on my baby's skin.
Mommy Barb
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Very true Everyone I know some of them Love to be wittle stinky butts and some only like to leak I love both that my aby does in their diaper i can choose when i change them then hehe