Whats your favorite story?

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
MommyStar

Whats your favorite story?

Post by MommyStar »

I used to love being read to before bed. I know some of my babies still do. What is your favorite bed time story? Mine is Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. Since I was a very little girl, it has always been my favorite and I still have my own copy that I like to read for my babies when they ask me to.
Mommy Star
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Love you forever and goodnight moon are two of my favorites to ready to my babies.
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

I totally agree with you both! 8)

Hands down, "Love You Forever" is my favorite children's books; in which I love BOTH the story and the illustrations. :D

However, if you are just looking at illustrations, I think the BEST BABY BOOK is one called, "Everywhere Babies" by Susan Meyers and illustrated by Marla Frazee. :D

Listen, this artist, Marla Frazee, LOVES to draw pictures of babies with HUGE DIAPERED BOTTOMS. :lol:

Every baby in this book is beyond cute! Their thickly diapered bottoms really stand out throughout the book. It looks like that each one of them are either diapered with cloth diapers and rubber pants, or old-fashioned thick Pampers. It's kind of hard to tell what kind of diapers they are wearing, because they are all wearing baby outfits, but the HUGE BULGE in their pants is hard to miss: each depiction of a baby, crawling, walking, etc., has this bulky, huge diapered bottom. :oops:

"Everywhere Babies" is a wonderful book! :D
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

HEHE oh BusyBritches! I will have to look into that book! It sounds like a good one!
Mommy Star
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I Love goodnight moon and one fish two fish red fish blue fish

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
BabyFergy

Post by BabyFergy »

My favorite was a book that nobody else seems to know about...it was called The Bear That Wasn't. "You're not a bear, you're just a silly man who needs a shave and wears a fur coat!"
We need more cute adult diaper brand names.
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

BabyFergy wrote:My favorite was a book that nobody else seems to know about...it was called The Bear That Wasn't. "You're not a bear, you're just a silly man who needs a shave and wears a fur coat!"
I've heard this on Baby Fergy! I liked it too! It's very silly but cute hehe! I forgot all about it tho. Thank you for reminding me!
Mommy Star
MommyGivesUCandy

Re: Whats your favorite story?

Post by MommyGivesUCandy »

MommyStar wrote:I used to love being read to before bed. I know some of my babies still do. What is your favorite bed time story? Mine is Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. Since I was a very little girl, it has always been my favorite and I still have my own copy that I like to read for my babies when they ask me to.
Mommy Star, that is my favorite bedtime story too! My mom used to read it to us as well and it would always put me right to sleep :)
Now that Im a Mommy I love to read my babies If You Give A Mouse A Cookie & Is Your Mama A Lama. Those two are so much fun! My babies love bedtime stories and ask for them almost every night when mommy tucks them in. Its a good time to snuggle up real close and unwind before bed....
Great Topic! :wink:
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

I always read The Runaway Bunny to my little abdls. It reminds my babies how much mommy loves them and will always be there for them.