Poopy diapers?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyEllaMadison

Poopy diapers?

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I know almost everyone wets their diapees...how many of you also make poopy in them? Do you go poopy only at home or any time?

With my bABy I made him take chlorophyll pills which takes away most of the poopy smell so that he could go poopy any time and we were the only ones that knew. What a fun little secret!
Nanny Ella
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nanna,

I have made poopys in my diaper and that will happen allot when I go 24/7 soons. Thank you for the tip on the smell. I think messing as well as wetting is the only way to get the total baby experience.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

This mommy insists you make both peepee and poopy in your diaper. I mean after all it would make no sense for baby to only pee in your diaper and use the big potty to make poopies. I especially love changing big stinky poopy filled diaper :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

auntie cwissy,

do you ever spank the baby in the poopy diaper and then change it and spanks again?

Baby Alyssa
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Oooohhh Ella! What a wonderful idea! The fact that you can walk them around wherever you want and make the decision about whether or not you do want anyone other than the two of you to know! Hehehe so very naughty... I have taken care of babies who do both and some who just go peepee in them, though the latter is usually with the diaper lovers I tend to :) Everyone needs a mommy!
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I still have to find those pills.

Baby Alyssa
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

Hi All

I used to take chlorophyll capsules and bee pollen for allergies. The chlorophyll capsules are available in the vitamin section of many drugstores.

The only downside is that while it does diminish the smell a lot, it also turns your poop very dark green and may stain your diapers (if you are using cloth). Just a caution to you cloth diaper users.

Babysuzy
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I go poopy sometimes... usually when my ABDL big sister tells me "it's okay for little princesses to make messies in their diapies" and encourages me to do it. She praises me for it when I'm done and tells me what a good girl I am. I don't really do it unless I'm encouraged to do so because cleaning it up takes a long time, but it's fun once in a while :)
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

most of my abdls love to make messies in their diapers its always number one and two!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well I guess as a baby you really shouldn't have control over that.

Baby ALyssa
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I don't know how I've never heard about this before, but it's fantastic! A messy little secret between Mommy and baby is always fun. I will definitely remember baby suzy's recommendation for cloth diaper wearers, since quite a few of my babies prefer those. Thank-you! :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Yeth Nana, I am still looking into these pills to try out. If I am kept in cloth though then a liner will have to be used so not to turn the diapers green.

Baby Alyssa
MommyCandy

Poo-Poo Diapers

Post by MommyCandy »

While I agree with using the tablets to make everyone more comfortable especially out in public, I was wondering are there any babies who do not care what others think and just make poo's anywhere anytime?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Ms Candy,

I am one of those baby girls. I just want to try the pills too.

Baby Alyssa