Halloween is almost here

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Halloween is almost here

Post by DommyMommyAva »

One of my favorite times of the year :) thats right Halloween is almost here and I love putting diapers on my aby and going door to door trick and treating :) How many of you aby's are going to dress up for Halloween?
sweetmommyJaney

Re: Halloween is almost here

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

DommyMommyAva wrote:One of my favorite times of the year :) thats right Halloween is almost here and I love putting diapers on my aby and going door to door trick and treating :) How many of you aby's are going to dress up for Halloween?
AWWW how cute I am thinking about dressing my aby up as Hello kitty! or we might do matching costumes !!! Then I am going to parade her around town in our cute little costumes and get a bunch of sweet little treats :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

He he Halloween is the one time a year when I dress up as a Big, and play with the stuff that everyones nightmares are made of.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyLizabeth2

Halloween

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I can't wait to dress up my baby for Halloween! I'm going to dress her up as Minnie Mouse! My baby is gonna look so cute in that red dress and glittered mary jane shoes! XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I'm so gonna dress my littles up in a super hero outfit, but instead of outter underwear they're gonna wear an outter diaper!! haha it's going to be amazing!! :D
Mommy Star
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I want to dress up like super nanny :) and have all my little adult babies in diapers go trick and treating with me! Wont that be so much fun!!!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

that would be a blast!

Baby Alyssa
MommyCandy

Post by MommyCandy »

Now Halloween is passed as well as Thanksgiving we have one more big holiday to get through with our babies! These past few months have been busy with all the messy diapers because my babies seem to eat like little piggletts! Not to mention all the doctor appt. for upset bellies:) This mommy could you use some relaxation:)
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

Hi Mommy Candy

Babies with upset tummies is a problem. Maybe you should have them cut back on eating Candy. But that wont help with your relaxation problem....giggle.
:roll:
Babysuzy
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

no no no Suzy me no cuts down on eating candies....it would help mommy relax without a hyper baby though lol....i switch candy for ummm mountain dew.

Baby Alyssa