Where are all your new binkies!?

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
MommyStar

Where are all your new binkies!?

Post by MommyStar »

I just bought you two new packs of binkies and they're already all gone! Where are you hiding them all! I swear to you I am not buying you anymore! This is just the most ridiculous thing in the world. Do you know how expensive they are!? Especially in packs of 3!? Ugh I am so angry at you!
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Mommy Star
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Star,

Welps I gots 4 designer My Little Pony Ones and a Kitty Marie one that take there place *smiles and hides*

Baby ALyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

babies have a tendency to lose binkies and booties. I have to buy new binkies almost every month. I started putting them on a ribbon around your neck so we don't lose them, and even that didn't help.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

I gots paci clips for mine and am gettin one to match each little pony from the pacis. Booties I don't wear though so no worry about me loosing them.

Baby Alyssa
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

Baby Alyssa You're just the perfect little one aren't you hehe! I would love a little obedient one like you!
Crissy I have tried the ribbons and paci clips, they just don't seem to work at all. It's almost as if he's playing a game with me.

:evil:
Mommy Star
MommyLizabeth2

Mad

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

My baby is always playing in the diaper drawer and playing with all of the diapers! I spend half an hour reorganizing the drawers! XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I've been a naughty baby and put one in my butt cuz it feels funny
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

ha ha ha then you be double pacified!

Baby Alyssa