Any mommies up?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Hyrule

Any mommies up?

Post by Hyrule »

Is there a place that says which operators are currently available? I Was hoping to maybe do a call? Possibly a 2 girl call?
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Hi sweety I am up a lot of the time :) I would love to hear from you! But if you ever want to you can call the dispatcher and see who all is on :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

When you go to http://www.phoneamommy.com you can click on the "dispatcher online" icon and talk to dispatch and they can tell you who is available and taking calls :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hi Hyrule :) I'm mommy ava and I would love to do a call with you. I also dispatch calls so like Crissy said if you go to the Phone A Mommy site and click on dispatcher I can tell you who is available or you can just call the line and I can tell you 888 430-2010.
Hyrule

Post by Hyrule »

Hi! Thank you all for the help ^3^
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Hi Hyrule I am up late and available as well. One of my favorites is to do a 2 girl call so count me in :lol: they are lots of fun and we can play out lots of different scenarios! :twisted:
MommyLizabeth2

Call Us

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

Hi sweetie! You can call us anytime! We have Mommy's always ready to talk to you! Call us - XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
MommyMichelle

Post by MommyMichelle »

Mommy Michelle would love to hear from you! I am here for all my babies! :)
Michelle Madison
Mommy-Sabrina

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

Mommy Sabrina would love to hear from you. I am on a lot and love doing 2 way calls.
mommy Sabrina