Disposable or cloth?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
AbdlmommySabrina

Disposable or cloth?

Post by AbdlmommySabrina »

Which do you prefer? disposable or cloth diapers? and why?
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I tried clothe for a little over a week and got tired of it so quickly, they are much more clean up than i can handle. Disposables are the way to go!
Mommy Star
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

This is a very interesting question.... 8)

For mommies in 2016, they really do have a choice when it comes to diapering their babies: cloth or disposables.

However, for babies, "big babies" like me, who derive comfort and pleasure from wearing and using diapers, there really is NO CHOICE.

Let me explain.

For most adult babies (about 90%), but not all, it really depends on WHEN you were born, as to if you desire cloth or disposable diapers.

Adult Babies born in the 1940s. 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s almost all desire cloth diapers and plastic baby panties. (Also called "rubber pants" or "rubber britches.") For us, the thought of a disposable diaper is alien and most of us get no pleasure or comfort from them. For us, diapers, REAL DIAPERS, are fluffy cloth diapers made by Curity or Gerber, either flat-fold or pre-folds, and secured with diaper pins, and covered by waterproof plastic or rubber baby pants.

These diapers hung from our mother's clotheslines in the backyard drying in the sun, filled our nursery diaper pails until it was time to wash them, and our mothers folded them certain ways for thickness and to fit chubby bottoms. :D

Now, for the most part, babies born AFTER 1980 or 1985 or so, generally prefer disposable diapers, because that is what their moms used on them.

But for us "old geezers" cloth diapers (and rubber pants) are the only REAL DIAPERS. :wink:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."