Adoption?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
babydantheman

Adoption?

Post by babydantheman »

Mommies I hope this is not a strange question. If you were able to would you adopt an adult baby?
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I most definitely would! I have had other adult babies living with me full time for many years and I love it. I would love to have several adult babies living with me twenty four seven. I would have so much fun taking care of my aby, diapering and bottle feeding and doing everything for baby :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I have had a sissy baby living with me going on 3 years now so I would say YES! Having a baby in my care twenty four seven is a dream come true and I love everything about it. Would you like to be adopted by a mommy like me?
babydantheman

Post by babydantheman »

Mommy Crissy I hope it's ok for me to ask you this. This might be strange but I would really like for you to adopt me and treat me like a baby forever. Can we possibly talk about it
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I have adopted an adult baby before and I love her she is soo good and awesome! I would like to adopt at least 2 more to make them excited and my current adult baby would love to have a sibling!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

^^

Hmmmm!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyLizabeth2

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I would love to adopt an adult baby! You would make a great addition to my family! XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Lmao @ Sibblings. I think one of me would be enough for anyone to TRY and handle lol.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl